𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"You disgust me", the woman raged as she ranged the child by her shirt. "Mama", the child cried gripping the woman's wrist to stop her from choking her. Alas a child's strength is no match for an angry adults. The angry look on the woman's face created wrinkles that scared her since it reminded she rot a tiger. She felt fear like always, when the woman had her angry outburst. The woman lift her hand far up behind her then brought it down slapping the girl hard across her face. The child was sent flying to the ground. She didn't bother getting up just curled up on the ground. Her little body shake from how much she was crying and her body trying to endure the pain.

The woman angry pants began to slow down. Soon she let out a shocked gasp then she rushed over towards the child. "Y/n baby are you okay what happened", the woman questioned falling to her knees before her child. Y/n sat up still holding her cheek that had the hand imprint on it. "I won't let him do it again I'm so sorry baby I'm sorry baby", the woman rambled on. She lift Y/n onto her lap and began rocking back and forth while holding her tightly.

"Please forgive mommy she'll protect you", the woman rambled on.

"..It's okay moma"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Must you accompany me to everywhere I have to go", Y/n fussed. "Yes because you are a child", Aizawa sighed. "I may be a child, but I am a much better adult than you", she countered. "Oh yeah do tell", Aizawa questioned. "I'm sure you can figure that out on your own", Y/n replied. "Heroes are smart are they not", she questioned. "We are", Aizawa stated. "Hmph you are making the rest look bad", she mumbled under her breath, but he was able to hear it.

"What is with you today", Aizawa fussed. "Nothing Queens rather speak with people on their level", Y/n replied. "You are just a lowly knight, your only service is to die protecting my title", she stated. "This kid", Aizawa groaned internally. Just as they were getting closer to home they noticed a huge figure by Y/n's door. The two stop since Aizawa didn't know them, Y/n stopped because Aizawa stopped.

The visitor was a tall muscular lizard man. You could tell by his expression he was someone not to mess with. He wore a blue tank top with orange lining and some dark grey cargo shorts. The lizard man noticed the two and began making his way over towards them. Aizawa immediately began activating his quirk.

"Do you know them", Aizawa questioned. Before Y/n could even answer the lizard man was already up in their personal space. He glared harshly down at Aizawa, a forked tongue slithering out of his mouth. Suddenly the angry expression turned into one of a puppy dog. Aizawa blinked his eyes rapidly in confusion.

"THERE MY LIL GIRL", the lizard man explained opening his arms up ready to hug Y/n. Y/n was able to jump back in time before he could circle his arms around her. It was just the lizard man trying to hit y/n multiple times, but kept missing. Before Aizawa could say anything the lizard man hugged Aizawa. He lifted him up into the air while swinging him left and right.

"THE NAMES LARRY GOOD FRIEND", Larry exclaimed then placed Aizawa to the side. Y/n stood at a good distance away from the two. "HERE COMES THE HUG CUTEY PATOOTIE", Larry cooed then opening his arms out quickly. Y/n flinched away and glared harshly at Larry.

"STAY BACK PEASANT", she snapped. Larry just didn't listen kept approaching her. Aizawa expertly side stepped in between the two causing Larry to hug him once again. Larry blinked din confusion then unwrapped his arms from around Aizawa.

"She doesn't want a hug", Aizawa said in a. threatening tone. Larry blinked at him then looked at Y/n who rushed to hide behind Aizawa. Larry let out a awkward chuckle then began scratching the back of his scaly neck.

"Sorry it's a habit", Larry explained. "Guess cause I haven't got to hug my daughter today or last month", he explained. "I'm not trying to make you feel bad! Just explaining why you know what I'm sorry", he ramble then sighed. Y/n stepped out from behind Aizawa and approached Larry.

"I order you to hug him", Y/n ordered Aizawa while pointing at Larry. "Huh", Aizawa questioned looking down at Y/n. "Hug him now peasant", she repeated. "I don-HELL YEAH", Larry screamed then hugged his arms tightly around Aizawa and lifted him up into the air once again. Aizawa eyes almost bulge out of his head from how tightly Larry was hugging him. It twas to the point he swore his lungs were going to squeeze out of his ass. Larry finally placed him back down on to the ground. He turned to Y/n and immedielty got onto his knees, bowing down towards her.

"Thank you oh so gracious queen", Larry exclaimed. "Of course peasent", she answered while nodding her head. Her arms on her hips again showing off how powerful she is.

"This kid", Aizawa groaned internally still recovering from that hug. "Now be on your way", she ordered."Right good day you two", Larry exclaimed jumping to his feet then rushing back home. His house was on the other side of y/n's which explains why he knew about her whole queen facade. Once they heard the door slammed Y/n focused her attention back onto Aizawa.

"Good work today Sir AizawA", she beamed. "...Why didn't you want to hug him", he questioned. Y/n's smile dropped fast and she was quiet for a minute.

"If it's cause you don't like-I DO", She shouted. "I do like hugs, but hugs should be given out carefully", she explained. "Hugs are like treasure Sir Aizawa, they are not meant to be given away so easily", she added. "Do you understand", she asked. Aizawa just stared down at her before nodding his head.

"...Am I worthy of one", he questioned out loud. Y/n just stared up at him then looked away puffing out her cheeks. She began shuffling her way over towards him until she was next to his legs. She gave him a quick side hug then broke it quickly.

"You have been granted a side hug due to your status as lowly knight", she stated. "Treat it with care now good day", she said then quickly rushed back home. Aizawa watched as she dod making sure she got inside safely. Once he saw the door slammed close he just shook his head, a small smile growing on his face.

"This kid"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒