𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"How are you doing today, your majesty", the mouse man, King Nezu questioned. You looked at Aizawa who sat next to you. He silently nodded his head at you. You turned to look back at Nezu.

"I am doing well", you replied causing Nezu to smile. "That is good, it brings me pain knowing nearby kingdom suffered damages tot heir castle", he explained. "I thank you for your concern", you replied. "Of course, if I may ask, who was the person who did such damage to your castle", Nezu questioned.

"King Nezu, will you keep this information secret. I would hate for such sensitive information about the attack on my castle spread around in this land, it will scare the citizens", you asked.

Nezu gifted Aizawa a smile then turned back to you.

"Of course", he replied. You nodded your head at him.

"Very well, the attack was Sir Johnny", you answered. "Who was he", Nezu questioned. "My neighbor, he lived on the block Sir Aizawa and Sir Larry live on", you informed. "He is...He was a friend of my father", you told. "Your father, what is his name", Nezu questioned.

"That is classified, forgive me King Nezu", you apologized. "It is quite alright, you don't have t share if you don't want to", Nezu reassured. "I thank you", you smiled. "He came from my father's army, he is a special rank and was ordered to spy on me and infiltrate my castle", you explained. "..I was foolish enough to fall for his kind gestures".

"You were not foolish", Aizawa commented causing you to look at him.

"It is true, Sir Aizawa, it is the dangers of being a kind ruler", you stated. "Spies and enemies will have is easier sneaking into  kingdoms".

"What was Johnny's quirk", Nezu questioned. "Sir Johnny's quirk were fire powers, he lied about his ability to walk and only able to travel by doing only backflips", you answered. "Interesting", Nezu hummed. "One more question and I promise that will be all", Nezu smiled. "Okay", you replied.

"This man attacked your castle, why do you still refer to him as sir", Nezu questioned. "He was a brave knight. He may be from my father's army and was tasked to bring me back to him in hopes of me making my father more cruel, he was still a knight", you explained. "Knights deserve the upmost respect, same respect you would give a king or queen", you stated. "I regret not giving him a last great battle".

"You are an incredible ruler", Nezu stated. "You as well, King Nezu", you replied.

Nezu nodded his head, smiling at you. "May I speak to Sir Aizawa alone for a moment", Nezu questioned. You glanced at Aizawa who nodded his head at you. Once you got the okay you looked back at nezu.