𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑥

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

3rd pov

      "Damn it", Y/n's mother cursed as she placed the stack of cash onto the table. Y/n was laying on the floor coloring her drawing in. When she added the finishing touches she jumped up onto her feet then rushed over towards her mother who was sitting at the dinner table. "Momma", she called causing her tired mother to look down at her.

"I drew you", she beamed lifting the paper high up for her to see. On it was a badly drawn Mother L/n; She wore a huge pink dress and was holding a wobbly drawn sword. Her mother smiled  and took the picture from her daughter's hands. She held it out in front of herself. A geniune, beaming and tired smile was on her face.

"This is beautiful baby! You're going to be an artist one day", Her mother exclaimed. Y/n smiled proudly from the praise.

Her daughter always made her days a bit less exhausting. From worrying about All for One popping in to kill her when he believes Y/n doesn't need a mother, the constant memory loss and other worrying things. Even though her daughter is the child of a monster she continues to amaze her. Y/n is truly amazing; she deserved a better mother. That's what y/n's mother always thought, that one single phrase She deserves a better mother. Her eyes then noticed a little princess y/n and her king father, All For One.

"Daddy is a king and I'm the princess", Y/n explained. Her mother remained quiet. After a minute of silence she placed the paper down then turned her head to face her daughter.

"It's beautiful baby. You'll be an artist", she answered a forced smile now present on her face. "Come here", her mother said turning her body to the left to face her daughter. She leaned over and lift her disgusted up by the underarms. She placed her on top of her lap.

A large imprint on her face was pretty visible now. Y/n's mother frowned upon it. She knew she did that, but doesn't know how her daughter could forgive her soon after. She smacked her then next thing she's holding a drawing her daughter made of their little family.

"Mommy's sorry okay", she said. "It's okay you told me said sorry already", y/n replied. "Oh yeah I did", her mother hummed. "Listen baby...you are a good and kind little girl", her mother said while fixing one of her puffs, pulling on some of the hair to add to the curls making them look like Pom poms more.

"Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise okay baby", her mother questioned tiring her daughters had up with her fingers. "I know I'm a queen", y/n exclaimed. "Like Queen Ahava", She added. "That's right just like her", her mother chuckled then brought her daughter into a tight hug. Y/n immediately hugged her back; giving her mother all the love she could give into the hug they were sharing. Her mother's hugs will always be special to her. Of course this was one sided. The only reason the hug felt so special this one time was because it's a goodbye hug.