𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒Warning child abuse⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒
Warning child abuse
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The room was all white with cushions lining the walls, floors and ceiling.

In the room was a dog, it was foaming by the mouth as it was hooked to an electric chain that was chained to the wall. Y/n stared at it unsure before looking up at her father; The eye of the rabid beast terrified her.

"It's scary", Y/n whimpered. All for One just held her hand tightly in his. He looked down at her, only his gentle with evil laced in it smile gracing his face, but of course no child would sense such evil in them just yet. The you tie believing their parents are good parents. No matter what.

"We talked about this Y/n", he spoke. "You have to", he stated. "I-I can't I don't want to", she whimpered.

All for One released her hand making her look up at him. He turned around and began heading for the door of the room. He stopped in the doorway before leaving, his back facing his daughter.

"You killed your mother with no issues, this should be easy", he spoke turning his head to look over this shoulder.

"..If you don't you will be sleeping in the dark for a week again", he said sternly before leaving the room. Y/n eyes began welling up with tears. She looked forward again seeing the dog was focused only on her.

Soon as the door was closed the electric chain popped off the dog's neck. The dog immediately ran towards her. Y/n tried running away, but he little legs weren't fast enough. Soon as the dog tackled her, its teeth sinking into her forearm the black tentacles shot out impaling the dog through its stomach.

The dog let out a hurt cry as it hung over her. The black tentacles soon began ripping the dog to shreds. Y/n watched in horror as the blood dripped onto her face. Soon as her quirk felt satisfied it threw the killed dog aside. Y/n being crying harder from the scene she witness and the burning pain on her little arm, it was most likely broken.

The wall on the left side of the room began opening. She watched in horror as three more rabid dogs were sent into her room.

☆ ☆ ☆

Aizawa released a long tired yawn. He closed his eyes shut letting the tears prick up at the corner of his eyes as he walked back home. He was close now luckily, it took all his will power not to sleep at the UA instead. He was going to, but then he remembered Y/n.

"She might need to go somewhere today", he thought reopening his eyes. When his eyes adjusted he saw someone on his doorsteps, it was Larry. He let out an annoyed sigh.