𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Sir Aizawa it is time"

"Time for what", Aizawa questioned while packing Y/n's lunch box. He neatly stacked it with rice, baked chicken, and two sandwiches; Larry kept bothering him about his food choices when it came to you, so Larry prepared sandwiches for you.

"It is time I accompany you to your job", Y/n answered. "No", Aizawa denied for the hundredth time. He zipped the bag closed and walked out of the kitchen.

"You dare tell your queen no", Y/n frowned crossing her arms a glare present on her face. He held the lunch bag out towards Y/n. Y/n took the lunch box from his hands. He opened the door for you allowing Y/n to step out of his house first.

"Yes I do dare", he sighed locking his front door. "Why do you want to come along so bad, you've been inside of UA before", he questioned. "I have to make sure you are not giving away viable secrets about my kingdom", Y/n answered. "King Nezu has only just received my trust, I must see how he operates his kingdom".

"He operates it fine", Aizawa stated. "Hence my worry, you speak highly of King Nezu. I must ease my nerves and not worry about you becoming a traitor", Y/n explained. "So you like me being your knight", Aizawa scoffed. "You are a useful knight, not a needed knight", Y/n reminded. "Now let us head to your workplace, you mustn't be late", Y/n said.

"I said no", Aizawa repeated. "You have to go to school".

"Very well then! I can go on my own then", Y/n huffed aiming her scepter at Aizawa. Turning on your heels you began walking to school. "You can't walk alone", Aizawa said about to follow her.

"Oh good morning!", Larry exclaimed as he locked his door. He quickly jogs up to both you and Aizawa. His eye slit up upon seeing Y/n.

"Aww you look so pretty today my queen", he exclaimed.

"Sir Larry shall take me to school", Y/n said. "Huh I am", Larry questioned aiming a finger at himself. "I'm running a bit late", Larry informed. "You shall your queen demands it", Y/n snapped.

"Y/n", Aizawa said in a stern voice making you flinch. Y/n turned to look at him. "Stop throwing a tantrum, I won't tell you again you cannot come to UA", he said. Y/n frowned up at him.

"Understand", he questioned. Staring at him for a couple of seconds, Y/n nodded her head, her head remained hanging low.

Larry being Larry couldn't handle the sad look on her face.

"Don't worry I can take you to school", Larry offered causing you to look up at him. "Do you want that", he asked. "Mhm", Y/n hummed. "Okay! Let's go then", Larry beamed holding his hadn't out towards Y/n. "Your hand must remain free in case assassins attack us", Y/n told. "Okay it shall remain free", he smiled then turned to Aizawa.