𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

3rd pov

A knock sounded on Aizawa's door causing him to let out a groan. He was doing some work for UA high since the new students will be enrolling and selected soon. He closed his laptop and tossed it aside before standing up.

"I'm coming", he groaned since the person kept knocking, he already knew who was going to be on the other side of the door. He unlocked the door and opened it revealing Y/n.  Her twin poofs were gone and now she had huge afro style.

"Sir Aizawa you have a quest", Y/n announced."What is it I'm busy", he questioned while rubbing his face with his hand. The sun blind him for a second since he's been up all night working.

"As you can see it is time to redo my hair", she answered. "I tried doing it myself, but it was futile and a queen should leave this particular job to someone of lower ranking", she explained. "Well I can't right now", Aizawa said. "Why not you're not working", she questioned. "I am in fact", he said. "Well I am a queen whatever you are doing can wait, my hair is an important matter", she stated. "No it isn't", Aizawa sighed.

"YES IT IS", Y/n snapped. Aizawa felt something flick at his foot causing him to jump to the side and look down. Nothing was there just his shadow and the doorframe. He looked back at Y/n who's upset look quickly disappeared.

Y/n quickly calmed herself down by taking a deep breath in and out.

"I understand...please continue working", she said in a calm tone. "Good day", she added then sped walk back to her house. Aizawa watched as he did, feeling a small guilt feeling swirling in his chest, but he shook it off. "I have to finish this paperwork", he thought then went back inside.

Y/n entered her home and closed the door. Her house was pitch black, all the lights were off in every room. Not even the tv was on in her living room. She walked back up the stairs passing the room that had a badly written "Aliyah" on it. She made it to the bathroom and went inside. She took one more deep breath in and out before turning on the bathroom lights. Y/n got on top the stepping stool to be able to see herself in the mirror. In front of her laid out a bunch of random hair products and different types of combs and brushes. She didn't know how to do her own hair nor what to use. There was a nice old lady that use to live by the home she ran away from. She offered to do her hair during her stay there. Now she wasn't here.

"I can do this for I am a powerful queen", Y/n spoke. "I control and conquer all on my own", she finished. She grabbed the comb and tried moving some of her hair to the side. She tried parting down the middle, but kept moving more the right side of her head by a lot. It was also hard to reach all the way back. She placed the comb back down onto the sink deciding to part her hair later. She grabbed the brush and began trying to detangle her hair.