𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

3rd pov

Y/n sat on top the bench just across the street from UA high school, the #1 ranked high school for heroes. Aizawa was in there. She had nothing better to do so she was waiting for him while eating ice cream.

"That school is huge", a feminine voice commented causing her to look over mid lick. There was a person with an eyeball for a head. On top the eyeball was a cute pink bow.

"Do you go there", Y/n questioned. The eyeball shook their head. "Not yet, I'll be gong in eight years", the eye ball exclaimed sitting beside Y/n on the bench. "I'll be a hero like Mt Lady", she squealed clenching her fist. "What about you are going to be a hero", she asked; Y/n shook her head.

"No I can't be one", she answered. "Can't? Do you not have a quirk", she questioned. "I do, but my mom says I can't be", she stated. "That sucks", the girl sighed. "Tis not, dad use to say heroes never really save people", she explained causing the girl to gasp. "You dad sure is grumpy then", she joked.

"Enlighten me peasant, what is your quirk", y/n asked. "This", the girl exclaimed turning her eye head forward. A clear eye lid engulfed her head quickly similar to a winking motion. When her eye reopened a hand size bubble came out and slowly floated across the street.

        "..."

       "That's it"

        "In a second", the girl replied. A cat just so happened to be crossing pass with the tiny bubble. This cat was dumb. It did not notice the hand size bubble coming towards them. They turned their head right towards the bubble just in time for the bubble to kiss there nose. The bubble popped when touching the cats nose. The cat soon began levitating into the air by the head. We watched as the cat levitate into the sky. After a couple of minutes the car froze int he air then began falling back down towards the earth. The cat landed gracefully on all fours. It stood there for a couple seconds before sprinting away.

       "Magnificent", Y/n said while clapping her hands. "Thank you thank you", the eye girl replied hopping off the bench and taking a bow. "I must take my leave now it was an honor meeting you", the girl added. "I must away as well, have a gracious day ms...", Y/n replied trailing off since she didn't know her name.

       "Call me Katie", the eye girl beamed. "very well, I am Queen Y/n", Y/n replied. "I do hope I see you around your majesty, have an awesome day", Katie exclaimed then began walking away. Y/n watched as she did then hopped off the bench and began walking home. It wasn't that long of a walk back to the neighborhood she lived in. As she walked people moved out of the way to make passage of her; Queens deserve the walkway of course.