𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒r 𝑣𝑖

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

3rd pov

Y/n was acting weird. Normally she would come over to Aizawa's home to bother him about ice cream. Today she didn't. He was working, but even so he couldn't help starting to grow concern. It was probably applies to the fact he was a teacher and hero; he's naturally going to worry. It also was because two days ago the two got into an argument.

"Look I won't be as available as I now starting next week", Aizawa said as he was doing paperwork. "Do tell", Y/n questioned. "I'm going to be teaching", Aizawa answered. Y/n head snapped around fast.

"You a teacher", Y/n questioned. "Sir Aizawa you need to dress better if you want them tot take you seriously", Y/n explained. "What's the matter with how I dress", he questioned. "Everything", she answered. "Point is I won't be able to help out as much", he sighed. "I don't need help from a lowly knight", Y/n snapped hopping off the couch and walked around it to be able to face him. "Why are you getting upset", Aizawa sighed turning around in his chair to look at her.

"I'm not upset! Only children get upset", she snapped. "You are a child", Aizawa stated. "No I am not I'm a queen", she corrected. "You should be honored being my highest knight", she fussed. "Not a lowly teacher", she mumbled, but Aizawa still heard. "Okay that's enough", Aizawa snapped standing up out of his chair.

"I AM A QUEEN I DON'T NEED HELP FROM ANYONE", Y/n ranted. "Y/n stop it", Aizawa sighed rubbing his eyes. "I RULE ON MY OWN, I RECRUIT ON MY OWN I DO EVERYTHING ON MY OWN", she continued. "I DON'T NEED A KNIGHT", she went on.

"Y/N ENOUGH", Aizawa demanded raising his tone a bit causing her to flinch. His tone reminded of her father's for a split second. Even so it was enough to make her bones ache, skin boil, her mind spin, and her eyes heavy filling with tears.

Aizawa regretted raising his voice, but he knew he had to. "Look you have to understand..", he began squatting down to place a hand on her shoulder. Y/n smacked his hand away before he could.

"You are suspended as a knight do not come to my castle for a week", she snapped then turned don her heels and sprinted towards the door. "Y/n", called out, but she was already out the door. Aizawa lowered his hand and let out a sight then began rubbing the back of his neck.

Someone began pounding on Aizawa's from door. Aizawa let out a annoyed groan as he got up. He walked over towards the from door and opened it. The light blinded him for a second causing him to flinch away. Once he adjusted he saw Larry was hunched over trying to catch his breath.

"A-Aizawa", he panted. "What is it", Aizawa questioned. "It's It's Y/n", he answered now standing up straight. "Her lights are out its dark in her house", Larry explained. "She might like them off, why are you looking into her home anyway", Aizawa questioned. "I'm a dad I worry about kids 24/7 man", Larry answered. "That's not what is scaring me last night there was loud racket", Larry said. "Like something pounding on the walls, scratches, I don't know loud scary stuff", Larry explained. "Let's go over then", Aizawa sighed stepping out of his house, closing the door behind him. The two walked over to Y/n's home. Aizawa knocked on the door. After a couple of minute Y/n opened it.

"What do you want", she asked. "Y/N", Larry exclaimed pushing Aizawa aside to go hug Y/n. "GET BACK PEASENT", she snapped pressing her scepter against Larry's face stopping him from hugging her. Larry was doing that to help Aizawa. Aizawa quickly looked into Y/n's house. He saw some part of the wall had a huge tear in it, like claw marks.

"How disgusting", Y/n spat at Larry who was dying on the inside. "Now what is it that you two want", she questioned. "Ice cream let's go out for ice cream", Aizawa answered. "I decline the invitation", Y/n replied. "It's a quest", Aizawa said. "That is only for Sundays has being on leave already made you forget your duties", Y/n said. "I should have you banish", she added. "Now goodbye", Y/n said closing the door in their faces. The two stood outside the door.

"...So want to get ice cream", Larry offered. "No", Aizawa answered. "Understandable thanks for checking", Larry sighed. "I worry for that kid she got that look in her eye", he sighed. "What look", Aizawa questioned. "Guilt a lot of it", Larry answered "I used to work at a hospital so I seen my share of mothers that went through miscarriages", Larry said. "They all had this guiltily loo in theirs eyes hence part of the reason why I put my two weeks notice in", Larry explained. "..How does this relate to Y/n", Aizawa questioned. "It's never their fault", Larry answered. "Whatever Y/n is feeling guilty about I hope she comes to understand it wasn't her fault", Larry added staring at her front door then looked at Aizawa.

"So father to father, Aizawa, help her understand that if she ever tells you what happened to her", Larry said then turned around and began leaving.

"Never thought I hear that from you", Aizawa commented causing Larry to let out a laugh. "I have my moments", he laughed. "Wanna hug it out", Larry offered. "No", Aizawa answered quickly. "Well see ya then", Larry beamed then jog away going on his daily jog. Aizawa watched as eh did then focused back on Y/n's door. After a couple of seconds he walked away heading back to his place.

There in the dark sat Y/n. She stared down at the picture of her mother, her father and her. That was the one day they were truly happy. Her father took them to the carnival. He was somehow able to get the whole place to themselves. She figured he did it so no one could look at them in disgust. Her father had no eyes only a mouth and burnt up skin. It never bothered her, he was the best father in the world. Some of her tears splattered on the picture. She grabbed it then lied down on her side curling up into a ball. Her dark house reminded of the dark cold room her father kept her in after killing her mother. It was apart of her training. Her body began shaking from the rushing memories of the torture she went through. Her tears began pooling under her face. The guilt growing worst in her from how vividly she remembered tearing her mother to shreds. She unclothed the picture to stare at it, the wrinkles now present on it.

"I'm sorry for turning you evil dad"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒