𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑣

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

3rd pov

"That's one ugly baby", the receptionist sighed while looking at the picture of her friend's newborn baby. Her friend just had the baby yesterday and sent her the picture of it today.

"AHHHHH HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!", The receptionist texted into the phone. Once she hit send she heard someone call out to her.

"Excuse me milady", a voice called causing her to look up from her phone only to see no one. "Down here", the voice added causing her to stand up and look over the desk seeing Y/n.

"Oh hello there what can I do for you", the receptionist questioned. "I am here to see Aliyah Brown", Y/n answered. "Okay let's see", the receptionist said as she searched on her computer for the hospital room. "She's up in room 203 do you need help getting there", he receptionist questioned. "No mam have a good day peasant", Y/n replied then walked off. "Peasent", the receptionist repeated her eye witching slightly. Y/n didn't bother looking back just kept walking towards the elevator. She got onto her tippy toes to press the call button. Once the doors opened she stepped inside then pressed the floor number she was going up to. After a coupe of seconds the elevator stopped on the floor she was getting off. She stepped out of the elevator and began walking to room 203. The door was already open so she stepped inside.

"Queen Y/n has arrived", Y/n annouced.

Aliyah turned her head to face Y/n. "Hello your majesty", Aliyah replied bowing her upper half while remaining in the bed. "You may rise", Y/n said causing her to sit back up. "I am greatly joyed that you visit earlier this time", Aliyah chuckled. "Luckily you have moved to the hospital close to my home", Y/n stated while climbing up onto the bed to sit beside her. "The other one had good jello though", Aliyah sighed, "No need to worry I shall bring you a supply of the most flavorsome jello", Y/n declared. "You don't have to your majesty! I can't accept such a reward", Aliyah gasped. "You deserve it as my stewardess you deserve a gracious reward", Y/n explained. Aliyah gave her a closed eyed smile.

"Thank you so much my queen", she thanked. "The reward isn't granted that easily", Y/n fussed. "First you have to report today's weekly information", Y/n stated. "Oh yeah how can I ever forget", Aliyah giggled turning to her right and began digging under her pillow. She pulled out a pink notebook decorated in sparkles and rainbow stickers.

"The number of seizures have gone down, I usually have 20 of them in a week, but during the past two weeks I only had 5 of them", Aliyah explained. "Gracious news", Y/n beamed. "Mhm! The doctors told me if they remain like that for a month or two I can leave", Aliyah explained. "You'll leave", Y/n questioned. "The hospital yes, but I'll find an apartment close to your place", Aliyah assured. "You can live with me", Y/n suggested. Aliyah eyes widen bit and she le tout a gasp.

"Your royal palace!? But I'm just a humble stewardess", she explained. "Nonsense! You have a job to do by living with me it'll help you be more efficient and healthy", Y/n explained. "About that how is your castle", Aliyah questioned. "Very nice, spacious and pretty", Y/n answered. "I already appointed a high ranking knight", Y/n added. "Oh really what do they look like", Aliyah questioned. Y/n looked away thinking on a way how to explain Aizawa.

"Homeless", she answered. "Oh", Aliyah chuckled dryly. "But he is useful and efficient", Y/n added. "That's good we need more knights like him", Aliyah commented. "Which is why I should take my leave, for a knight he's too overprotective of me", Y/n sighed while climbing off the bed. "My queen we have to worry for your protection", Aliyah stated. "I am aware", Y/n replied while straightening her dress. "Once I get home I shall make sure your room is ready when you are release from this prison", Y/n explained. "My lady are you sure you want me to live with you", Aliyah questioned. "Of course you are my stewardess after all you should be treated with the utmost respect", Y/n explained. Aliyah smiled at her.

"Thank you your majesty, have safe travels", Aliyah said while bowing her head slightly. "Rest well I shall be back by the end of this month", Y/n replied then turned around. As she was leaving the doctor entered the room.

"Good day your majesty", He greeted. "Good day sir doctor", Y/n replied then left the room. The doctor let out a small laugh then took place in the chair beside Aliyah's bed.

"Aliyah how'd you meet that little girl", the doctor questioned. "We stayed at the orphaned when I was 15", Aliyah answered. "She was the only one who befriended me', she added. "You mean the home where..", he began questioning causing her to nod her head.

"Her quirk is a curse like mine", she stated. "No quirk is a curse", he said. "It is when you're the holder doctor", Aliyah stated. The doctor's eyes soften a bit as he gave her a pitiful look. "..I'm sorry I meant no harm", he said. "I know", she replied. "Alright then let's proceed with your check up", he smiled.

𖠌𖠌𖠌

"You're home early again", Y/n stated. "Why are you getting back so late", Aizawa questioned. "Are you slacking off", Y/n questioned. "No I am not", Aizawa groaned. "You didn't answer my question.

"If you must knowI was returning from the hospital", Y/n answered. "Hospital? Did something happen to you", he questioned now worried. "I am perfectly fine", Y/n stated. "I was visiting my stewardess", she added. "Stewardess", he questioned. "Follow me I shall explain along the way", Y/n ordered then turned around and began walking towards the sidewalk. Aizawa let out a tired sigh as he stood up to follow her.

"Her name is Aliyah", Y/n stated. "I met her a while back, she keeps track of my livestock, crops and other castles", she explained. "Livestock huh", Aizawa commented. "Yes livestock what else sir Aizawa", she repeated. "Why is she at the hospital", he questioned. "Unfortunately her quirk is the reason why she's there", Y/n answered. "Her quirk is called seismic shock, her quirk causes her to go into seizures 10 times a week", Y/n explained. "Sometimes she creates earthquakes without the seizures", she added.

"Her family visit her too", Aizawa questioned. "Her family died when she first got it", Y/n stated. Aizawa eyes widen slightly then went back to the usual tired eyes. Aizawa disliked his quirk at first, but he was also not ungrateful about it. There are quirk users in this world who quirks are like curses to them.

"Why did you make her your stewardess", Aizawa questioned. "Isn't it obvious", Y/n replied stopping to look back at him. "With such a powerful quirk no one will dare to steal my castles, livestock or crops", she explained. "No one shall try us so be grateful I appointed you as a knight sir Aizawa for you are serving a powerful kingdom", Y/n stated.

Aizawa squatted down to his knees to be eye level with Y/n. "Why are you squatting are you pooping", she questioned.

"You're a good kid", he stated. Y/n went quiet. Aizawa spotted the small tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

"What nonsense are you speaking of", Y/n questioned blinking successfully stopping herself from crying. "I'm a queen! Of course I'm a good kid", she snapped. "Next time bow to me when speaking or I shall demote you", she fussed while crossing her arms. "I'lll remember next time", Aizawa sighed while standing up again. "You could've done it now", she commented. "Now let us continue our journey", she said turning around to continue walking.

"Where are we even going", he questioned.

"On a quest only a queen and knight are up for"

"I told you no ice cream on Sundays..."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒