I didnt mean too-

Froppy oneshot
Tw: murder
Yandere
Tokotsu
Evil oc

Tsuyu was upset, Tokoyami was talking to someone who moved from America to here.
She was honestly Jealous of her... Wait... why was she jealous of her? Tsu wasn't normally a Jealous person.
She didn't understand...

A couple days later her class met up with the girls class again...
Tsu found out the girls name was Tatianna..
Tatianna quirk was called "Love" it made anyone she used it on fall in love with her unless they had a burning hatred towards her.

Tatianna and Tokoyami started getting closer and closer as the weeks went by and Tsuyu didn't like that.

One day Aizawa said they were going to have a sparing match.
Ua students vrs Tatiannas class...

Tsu got on a team with Tokoyami and Deku
Vrs Tatianna and two others..

The battle started...

"You two ready?" Deku asked them. Tsu had been staring at Tokoyami and only when Deku asked that question had she noticed..

"Ready ribbit" said Froppy, Tokoyami looked at her for a second and she felt her face heat up.
Wait..why?...Why was her face so hot?

They got in there positions but Tsu couldn't keep her eyes off Tokoyami...until Tatianna was in view..

Tsuyu didn't understand why she was Jealous of Tatianna so much...but it wasn't just jealousy...it was...rage? She was in raged when she saw Tatianna...She hated Tatianna...why though?....

Soon one of Tatiannas classmates named Xian attacked them with their quirk, then the fight began.
Tsuyu went right to fight Tatianna.

She threw punches at her, Tatianna blocked but then started fighting back with words...
"Stop! you're just Jealous my quirk made Toko LOVE me!"  She yelled trying to confuse Tsu but instead she got pissed....
"You WHAT" she yelled and then wrapped her tongue around Tatiannas neck and lifted her into the sky.. Tatianna struggled not being able to breathe so tapped out but Tsu could only see red...

She tightened her tongue around her neak as Tatianna cried out trying to break free, she even started kicking at her.

Tokoyami saw what was happening and ran over and grabbed Tsu arm.
" YOUR KILLING HER!!" He yelled and Tsu jumped and let her tongue release Tatianna....
"Huh?" She said
Tokoyami rushed over to Tatianna along with Xian, Deku ran over and stood by Tsu..

"She's dead..."

The end  👅