Ptsd

Bakugo oneshot
Tw; ptsd
Blame

Bakugo has blamed himself for almights retirement, and fighting with Deku helped a little..
But he still had nightmares and that wasn't helpful when trying to get a whole night sleep...

When ever people touched him from behind he would jump, of course if anyone said anything about it he would threaten to blow them up.

He knew it was all the LOVs fault.. Why did everyone have to think he was such a villain?
Sure, he had anger issues and was kind of an bully towards Deku in middle school, his nicknames for others were kind of mean too...
But he never outright hurt someone, where they had to be taken to a hospital...

....he wasn't a monster.....right?

Wait...he caused almights retirement...he helped the villains defeat almight....
Was he actually a villain? No right?....

Yea he isn't...yea...

—One day—

It was like any other day...Training....

"We well be having teams,
Bakugo, Kirishima, Tokoyami, in 1 team, blah, blah, blah...." Aizawa said.

Then it was time to fight...

"We need to have a good strategy-" Tokoyami started
"I'm doing what I want to do, you two just be back up" Bakugo stated plainly and got up and left, Todoroki ran up and grabbed at his neck trying to freeze him but instead
Bakugo jumped and screamed like a little kid when you startle them in a haunted house..

Todoroki immediately let go and just stared at him as Bakugo regained his footing and memories of the kidnapping flooded his mind. He started crying....right in front of Todoroki...
(Damn Todorokis and grabbing necks from behind😤)

Bakugo immediately started calming himself down.
"B-Bakugo..You okay?.." Todoroki asked startled.

"Stfu you half and half basted!" Bakugo yelled after finally calming himself down..
Then the fight went on...

Bakugos team won.

Todoroki later asked Bakugo what had happened earlier but Bakugo blowed him off and walked away...

Till this day Todoroki is still confused....

The end 💥