Jealousy

Jirou oneshot
Tw: jealousy
Momojirou
Todomomo

Jirou had always loved Yaomomo, since day 1 of Ua...
But she knew Momo would never love her back.... Shes seen the way Momo talks to Todoroki.... And Todoroki seems to like her back.... Even though she knows that, she can't help but love her still...

One day Jirou was showing Yaoyorozo some music when Todoroki came over..

" uhm...Yaoyorozo.... Can I speak with you?" Todoroki asked with a slight blush on his face..

" Ya of course! One second Jirou, I'll be back" Momo says smiling and getting up to follow Todoroki..
"Okay..." Jirou says with a weak smile...

"You knew this was coming Jirou...It just takes time.... Don't be a party pooper and when she returns be happy for her!"
Thought Jirou fighting back tears..

A few minutes later Yaoyorozo and Todoroki come back inside, Both a little red.
"Guess what Jirou!" She says happily then grabs a hold Todorokis hand.

" We're together!" She says happily which makes Jirous heart sink..

" I'm so happy for you!" She forces herself to say
"Thank you! Wanna tell the others Todoroki?"

"Yea and you can call me Shoto if you want..."
Momo blushes but nods " Yea let's go Shoto.."

The new couple leaves and Jirou almost lets out a sob.

That night....

Momo had been texting Jirou all night about how happy she was and Jirou just kept complemented her while crying ..

Weeks go by and Jirou slowly start excepting that Momo won't be hers....

But she still can't help but fell a ting of jealousy.....

The end 🎧