Her Choice

Uraraka oneshot
Tw:
Togaoca
Traitor Uraraka?
Happy ending sort of...

Toga and Uraraka have been dating for a while now...even though one is a villain and the other is a hero...

They love each other very much and have kept there relationship a secret...

A month has passed and it only keeper getting harder..

Sneaking away to see her isn't as easy as it seems...

-One day-

"Ummm hey Deku?" Uraraka asks trying to sneak out but Izuku came downstairs and started talking to her.

"Yea?" He replied smiling at her
"I'm gonna go um out for a bit to get something from the store, if anyone asks could you tell them for me?" She asks hoping her lie doesn't show trough..

"Yea of course, just be careful" he says and as soon as that sentence comes out of his mouth a gigantic smile spreads on her face.
"Thank you! I'll be back soon!" She says getting up and running out the door way.

"I wonder why she's so excited about going to the store-"

Soon Uraraka got to where she would meet Toga..

"Hey~ sweets" says Himiko hugging Ochako from behind
"Hehe.. How you doing today Himiko?" Says Ochako turning around and hugging her girlfriend..

"Extra happy since your here~"
"Hmm~" said Ochako.

They hugged for a while...
Then Toga drunk somebody's blood she killed so she could walk around with Ochako..

They laughed and joked around with each others then Toga asked Ochako something that she we'll have trouble with...
"Ochako?... What are we gonna do? I'm a villain, you're a hero...If I turn myself in for you we might never see each other again..." she said quietly so that only Uraraka could hear her.

" I...I don't know... If the others found out I'll never be able to see you again either..." Ochako said back quietly...

" This is an stupid idea but... what if we both leave? I stop being a villain and you stop being a hero- or...we could be vigilantes together..." she replied slowly
Uraraka looked down..that could work...she didn't want to lose Himiko....

That's when Uraraka made one of the hardest choices yet....

"Himiko....I'll be a villain with you..."

"H-huh?! Are you sure...? You love being a hero....Don't let me take that away from you..." Himiko said confused

" You wouldn't be... I love you... I wanna spend the rest of my life with you....even if I have to become a villain for you..."

Himiko looked down

"Ochako.... I can't... I'm not gonna take your dream away from-"

"Shhh... It's my choice...." Ochako cut her off

Himiko smiled.... "Then let me take you on a new path...Ochako..."

After that she never went back to Ua... Himiko never made her do anything she didn't want to do, like for instants...Fight her classmates....

Himiko never used any of Ochakos Information about ua...
Ochako was very happy for that...and happy for her choice...

Himiko and Ochako lived a very happy life together...
She once in a while saw her friends... She ended up telling them about her and Toga...and that she was happy...and they never held her against it...

The end 🌸