Faint breath

Izuku oneshot
Tw: death, war
Bakudeku

It was hard, the villains were winning...

A lot of his friends were hurt and he hoped none were dead.

They won't fighting the Lov though, they
were fighting some other villains with deadly quirks..

Deku was fighting this villain with actual finger guns and another with poison gas, it was tough..

Bakugo was fighting a villain with a spear quirk and another with the ability to stop a quirk for the maximum of 5 seconds then it took a few minutes to use his quirk again...

Soon the spear villain and the finger gun pined Deku and Bakugo next each other on the floor....
But Izuku noticed something....Kacchan was bleeding...

Deku quickly used about 30% of one for all and sent the villains flying away, then he grabbed a hold of Katsuki and looked at his wounds... He had a bad injury directly next to his heart....

"Ka-kacchan!!" He said quickly putting pressure on his wound..

"The fuck a-are you doing, Deku..." Kacchan said grunting, clearly irritated at Deku for being around him.
"Your hurt! Y-y-you can't move okay?" He said trying to be calm for Katsuki won't freak out.
"Makes sense...De-Deku?"

"Yea-yea Kacchan?"
"Am I dying?....."

"...."
"of course n-not... I won't let you, okay?" Izuku said trying to reassure himself too.

"If I am.. don't lie to me..." Katsuki said looking directly in Izukus eyes

Deku started crying, he didn't want his Childhood best friend to die.....He couldn't bare it..

Katsuki started tearing up.
"I'm so sorry Kacchan....!" Izuku said sobbing.
"Izuku....I love you...."

"...."
"Wha-"
Izuku was cut off, Katsuki placed his hand on his cheek.
"Don't cry, please...I want to see you smile, damn nerd..."
Izuku wiped his tears away..

"Kacchan..."
"Can you tell uh,my friends that I'm happy they were with me in Ua? And uhh Icyhot, tell him thanks.."
Izuku nodded grabbing his hand...

"I love you too..."

Kacchan smiled..

He brought up a few old memories they had together, he told him stuff he wanted him to say to his family for him...

Then he fell asleep on Izukus lap.....

"Kacchan?"

He put his head on his mouth to try and hear his breathing.....
It was faint....

Izuku stayed by his side till his last breath.....

The end🥦💥