Please Read! Another A/N... ||Goodbye Everyone :(

Hey y'all,I'm back again,and...it's not good news...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've given it a lot of thought...and,I decided that this book will be coming to an end. I'm very sorry everyone,and I know I said that I would be continuing this book. I just can't come up with how the oneshot would go and so on,basically writers block. And I don't have the motivation to write oneshots.

I really wish that this book wouldn't have to meet this unfortunate end,and quite so soon...and I gave you guys false hope,saying that I would continue this book. I really am sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for reading this,commenting/requesting,and voting for this book! <3 It really means alot to me,especially since this is my first ever story on wattpad,and my first oneshot book.

It's very nice to know that people enjoy reading my book. :) At first I thought that this book would hardly get any reads,let alone votes. Yet here it is,with 10.9K reads and 227 votes... I really can't thank you all enough for this. (≧▽≦)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And hey,who knows? Maybe I'll write another book based on FNAF. But I can't make any promises.

And to those of you who's request I didn't do,I'm sorry. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until I make another book (possibly),Goodbye Everyone. <3