Chunin Exams: Forest of Death Chapter 2

-Naruto POV-

When I look behind me, I saw sakura hugging me. When I said "Sakura?!" I look at her she had tears in her eyes. Then she answered, " STOP NARUTO! PLEASE JUST STOP!! THIS ISN'T YOU! THIS ISN'T NARUTO I KNOW! I CAN'T STAND TO SEE YOU ACT THIS WAY!! PLEASE STOP!!" She cried. Then the flame like marks returned back to normal on my neck, but the red and purple chakra disappeared. Then I saw sasuke waking up. I grabbed their scroll and we headed to the Tower.

-Sasuke POV-

Kabuto saw Sakura and naruto opening their scrolls, so they could what was inside there, but kabuto quickly grabbed the scroll and told them what would happen if they opened the scroll. After that kabuto help us go to the tower. Then we kept on walking and walking and passing the caterpillar, then we realized we were walking in circles and someone trick us to walk in circles and someone cut kabuto with a kunai.

 Then we kept on walking and walking and passing the caterpillar, then we realized we were walking in circles and someone trick us to walk in circles and someone cut kabuto with a kunai

Someone put us in genjutsu. We suddenly released the genjutsu and saw kabuto's cut still in there. They attacked us and they saw were only naruto clones, then they asked, "when did you make a clone?" And I said "when you were busy attacking the other Naruto clones, naruto made more clones and put them in henge".
Kabuto, sakura and I hid behind the bush. They became tired, so we attacked them and Naruto punched hard that their air mask came off.

-Sakura POV-

After the ambush we ran as fast as we could to the tower, so no one attack us again, when we got there sasuke-kun realized that we should open the scrolls. Iruka sensei came out and said we should go inside in the arena. When we got there they told us to line up and they told us if we want to quit. I said to Naruto, "We should leave of the curse mark the guy gave you." Then he said," No, I don't wants us to fail it just because of me".

To be Continued...............