Final Valley: Final Battle

Naruto stared at Sasuke, he then reach his shuriken pouch and pulled out his Hidden Leaf Headband before looking in it. He then closed his eyes and his mind pictured Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki.

"If you want to to know the truth then unleashed all your hatred toward me foolish little brother and then you need to sever yourself from the past.

Sever yourself from everything and everyone will you make weak. Only then will you able to gain the true strength and power."

Itachi words to Naruto loud and clear to him. Naruto tied his headband around his forehead before his eyes snapped open with activating his Sharingan.

"A bond? We have a bond, you say?....In that case....!" Naruto said as purple chakra started swirling around him. The Curse Mark overtook Naruto's body wrapping around him. Sasuke eyes widened in what he saw. Naruto had completely transformed. Narutos hair had grown to the point that it reached his waist and was pale orange. His skin was gray and his whisker marks were even darker and he had a black X on the bridge of his nose. Naruto opened his eyes to reveal that white of his eyes were black but his sharingan were still red. The webbed hand wings tore out back of his orange jumpsuit jacket.

"I'LL JUST HAVE TO SEVER THAT BOND!!" Naruto yelled with his 2nd state Curse Mark

"Naruto......" Sasuke said who was stunned at Naruto's new form.

"Come on Sasuke! It's time to finish this......as equals!" Naruto said. Sasuke couldn't believe what he saw. Sasuke closed his eyes and tightened his headband.

"Alright Naruto. I'll face you as my equal. Did you know that when two shinobi of equal strength face each other, they can read other thoughts with a simple exchange of fists?" Sasuke said. He opened his eyes to reveal a three Tomoes. Naruto smirked that he and Sasuke are now thesame eyes as his.

"If thats the case, then can read my thoughts? Can you tell what's on my mind!! I simply don't care...?!" Naruto asked his sharingan still active.

"Let's go, NARUTO!" Sasuke shouted in the last part. Naruto just continue smirking before the former teammates dashed each other.

-Meanwhile-

Kakashi and his ninja dog, Pakkun were headed toward in the Final Valley as fast as they could.