The Betrayal

-Naruto POV-

I was walking around the streets, but I got tired, So I sat down on tree branch. I saw kakashi coming towards me, so I tried to run, but he tied me up.

-Kakashi POV-

I tied Naruto and I said,"Naruto, why did you change? You weren't like this before, Tell me why?!". so he replied,"When I started thinking about my life, No one will accept for who I am. Like the council and villagers are calling me a Demon and What do I have here.......I don't have family nor parents and I don't think you would understand me because you're still have your precious people!!. I've been alone in my whole life, people hate me for something I couldn't control and they still hate me. You know now what I think about it. That is why I want to kill Itachi right now and I want to kill him for slaughtering the Uchiha clan. I have enough of this village?!! How can I be a Hokage if I'm not strong enough to protect everyone here and the village?!....sakura doesn't even care about me, she's only care her precious mighty uchiha Sasuke. And sasuke he only thinks that hes superior or better than me and That's exactly why I'm saying, he's acting high and mighty. I don't have anyone only Baachan, Pervy sage and Iruka Sensei are there for me. And Last, You didn't even teach me anything besides tree climbing." said Naruto angrily.

I was sad that he thought I didn't care about him.

"Im sorry if you felt that way Naruto, but I can always train you, just come to me, Okay?!" said Kakashi

"If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about!!" And then maybe they'll understand what its like to taste........a little of hatred!! Even I will kill your precious people?!''. said Naruto with smirked and emotionless glared at kakashi.

"Even if you succeed in revenge, all that will remaine is emptiness!!?" Naruto, About the part where I still have precious people, you were wrong. They are all dead. I was alone for a very long time, but I realized that all of the Ninjas were family, so I decide to be happy again." said kakashi with simple eye smile.

I saw Naruto look supprised, so I told him that even though he felt like that, Its not like that

To be Continued............