Naruto VS. Itachi: The Battle

-Timeskip-

Naruto, Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu are in the village to stay temporarily because Naruto got injured during his encounter with Deidara the explosive art of the Akatsuki member. After that he killed Deidara it caused of using CG
Dangerous explosive and The Tobi guy has escape. Naruto rested in bed with bandages for a while because his wound will be healed by Nine Tails in few minutes. However, the teammates of Naruto are thinking about how they come up with next plan for there upcomming next mission.

Two days after Naruto fully recovered from the explosives thanks to the Nine Tails that his wound are completely healed immediately. The Team Hebi are ready to heading out while they went through rooftoop once they proceed suddenly they stop in their tracks because they faced none other than Kisame Hoshigaki of the Akatsuki.

 The Team Hebi are ready to heading out while they went through rooftoop once they proceed suddenly they stop in their tracks because they faced none other than Kisame Hoshigaki of the Akatsuki

"Well, well look at that, if it isn't the Nine Tails that we have to capture this time." Kisame said with his sharp toothly grin. Naruto glared as he activate his sharingan for a second.

"I should known Itachi send you to atleast weaken me." Naruto said. Kisame chuckled.

"Hahahahaha, as much as I would love to feed your chakra in my shark skin but I'm afraid but I'm afraid that Isn't the case here." Kisame said. "I'm simply came here to make sure no one interrupts your fights with Itachi." Naruto continued glared at Kisame but he resheathed his katana but before he spoke he was interrupted by his companions.

"Naruto we'll come with you." Karin said.

"Yeah Naruto if you fight Itachi and we will fight for you too. We will help you after all we are team, are we." Suigetsu said as he hold his big sword while Jugo remained silent.

"You guys stay here and wait for me until I finish to kill Itachi by myself. I will doing it alone." Naruto said with emotionless cold tone and he glared back at Kisame.

"Just know this.........if my teams here and I find out that you killed them while I was fighting......I will tear you apart in your damnable face." Naruto said letting out enough a killing intent to get his point and turned away from Kisame began making his way to the Uchiha Hideout.

-Uchiha Hideout-