Normal Pale With The Sun Setting

-That Evening-

Suigetsu jumped into the hotspring.

"WHEW! That's better. May not be cool but atleast its cool water." Suigetsu said as Naruto walking in wearing a towel around his waist. He then got in the water.

'I'll admit it is nice change from sleeping on the ground or in the tree.' Naruto thought.

"So Naruto, where exactly are you from?" Suigetsu asked.

"There's nothing for you to be concern about that." Naruto said.

"Come on man, spill it out. You already know me that I'm from the Hidden Mist and the bitch banshee is from Hidden Grass. So where are you from?" Suigetsu said. Naruto sighed.

"Hidden Leaf Village." Naruto said.

"Hidden Leaf? You mean that Village, Orochimaru wanted to destroy it?" Suigetsu asked. Naruto nodded.

"That's the one. I actually fought Orochimaru back then to protect the Village with the stupid dream of becoming Hokage. In the end, I woke in reality and realized that no matter what I did to protect the Village, the Villagers would always hate me." Naruto said.

"So why did they hate you?" Suigetsu asked.

"Because I'm the Nine Tails Jinchuriki." Naruto said causing Suigetsu's eyes widen in suprised.

"But doesn't that mean you have to be careful how you will angry you get or it'll......." Suigetsu said. Naruto shook his head.

"The furball and I came to an agreement. I don't piss it off and it don't try to take over." Naruto said. Suigetsu nodded in understanding.

"So why hasn't the Hidden Leaf tried to get you back? I know that the Hidden Villages all have a Tail Beast so I figured they be busting their balls trying to get you back." Suigetsu said.

"When you're constantly moving between Hideouts it makes you difficult to locate. And they tried a couple times to bring me back but I proved that I was too powerful." Naruto said. He then got up and skipped out of the water while Suigetsu dive under. Karin then walked in wearing nothing but her glasses and towel.

"Karin, What are you doing here? This is the men's hotspring." Naruto said with raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, is it? I wasn't paying attention." Karin lied. 'Now to put seduce in action.' Karin thought then she removed her glasses before setting them on the bench and smiling in a seductive smile.

"Buuuut......since were alone I figure we can get to know each other on more.....with personal level." Karin said in a seductive tone as she blushed.

"I'm not interested." Naruto said. Karin then pressed herself against Naruto.

"Oh come on, stop playing hard to get. Tell you what......." Karin said as she gripped the knot  her towel. "How about I give you a little peck at what I have to offer." As she said this, karin undid the knot in her towel allowing it to fall to the floor.

" As she said this, karin undid the knot in her towel allowing it to fall to the floor