Hospital Fight

-Timeskip-
(The Konoha Village got invasion by orochimaru and the cause of Third Hokage Death. Jiraiya and Naruto has journey to look for Tsunade as a Fifth Hokage.)

-Flashback-

Naruto had returned to the Hidden leaf with Tsunade to wake up sasuke who was in a Tsukuyomi. Tsunade has using in her famous medical Ninjutsu had manage to wake up sasuke. Sakura, who was relieved sasuke that was okay, immediately hugged him, Tsunade had left the room to give some privacy to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.

 Sakura, who was relieved sasuke that was okay, immediately hugged him, Tsunade had left the room to give some privacy to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura

"Thank goodness, you're okay Sasuke". said Sakura. Sasuke looked at sakura with tired eyes.

"Sakura.... You're hurting me". said Sasuke. Naruto, However, he was gritting his teeth as he watched the whole thing.

"Why does she always care about him,?!! No Thank you Naruto". No hug. No NOTHING! It always sasuke this and sasuke that! I'm tired of being  in that bastards shadow no matter what I do!! Well! That's it! No more!". Naruto thought. As the Curse Mark reacted to his anger.

It overtook the left side of his face as the bangs of his hair concealed in his eyes and he didn't wear his leaf headband. He then walk over his teammates before gripping sakura's shoulder and forcibly move out of the way. Sakura landed on the floor before she looked up at naruto with a glare.

"Hey Naruto, what was that for?" asked Sakura, her eyes widened when she saw naruto's features

"Hey Naruto, what was that for?" asked Sakura, her eyes widened when she saw naruto's features. Naruto nails resembled claw, his whisker marks were darker and his eyes were blood red with slits for pupils. The black flame-like tattoos of the curse mark covered the left of his face. Naruto glared at sakura.

"Stay out of this, sakura". said Naruto with curse mark 1st state before he turned to sasuke and grabbed his collar shirt.

"What do you want, Dobe?" said Sasuke as he glared at naruto.

" You and me, on the Roof, now!" said Naruto. Sasuke smirked as he activated his sharingan

"Fine" said Sasuke. Naruto let go of sasukes collar shirt before latter got up. They left the room with Sakura following them.

-Roof-

Naruto and sasuke arrived on the roof  of the hospital. The two face each other. Sakura watched from the doorway with concern for her teammates. Sasuke then took out of his Leaf headband and tied it around his forehead.

"Aren't you gonna put your headband on, Dobe?" asked Sasuke. Naruto just smirked as his features return back to normal.

"I don't need it" said Naruto. Sasuke gave naruto a look of curiousity.

"Weren't you the one who claimed that when two people fought while wearing their villages headband showed that they recognized each other as equals?". asked Sasuke. Naruto just chuckled.

"Maybe I don't see you as my equal as well!" said Naruto as he pointed his thumb at his forehead. "Because I know you won't be able to scratch my forehead". Sasuke glared before dashing at the blondie, but Naruto caught his fist with ease. Sasuke then jumbed back before weaving through handsigns. He then inhale deeply.

"FIRE SYLE: GREAT FIREBALL JUTSU" shouted Sasuke before he blew a large fireball at Naruto. The blonde genin smirked as he put his fingers into that familiar.

"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU"" shouted Naruto as several shadow clones appeared. The clones then rushed at the fireball and sacrificed themselves in order to stop it.

 The clones then rushed at the fireball and sacrificed themselves in order to stop it

                             BOOM!!!!

Smoke surround the roof due to explosion caused by the fireball hitting the clones, sasuke looked where Naruto had been standing to try and find the Uzumaki. Suddenly, Three shadow clones leap out the smoke. Two of them grabbed Sasukes arms with one per arm and the third latched on to him from behind.

"What the-?!" said Sasuke. The smoke then cleared to reveal Naruto with his right hand in a single sign. Sasukes eyes widened as his sharingan allowed him to see what thats handsign was for.

" I win". said Naruto. "GREAT EXPLOSION JUTSU!". The three clones then began to gloom.

"SHIT!" shouted Sasuke.

                             BOOM!!!

                             BOOM!!!

To be continued...............