3 Years

Three years has passed since that fateful day. Many things has changed.

-Orochimaru Hideouts-

Naruto Uzumaki or known as Naruto Uchiha was in the training with his new jutsu

Naruto Uzumaki or known as Naruto Uchiha was in the training with his new jutsu. The past three years he had spent under orochimaru's training had allowed the jinchuriki to become far stronger than he would've ever gotten if he had stayed in the Hidden Leaf. Naruto's hair has now two bangs just like his father, he's now a really exactly like carbon copy of minato and his skin was lightly tan. He's now wore a long sleeve orange shirt that was open in front showing off his hard pecks and flat stomach and had the Uzumaki-Uchiha swirl on the back.

If you looked closely you could see the seal on his stomach which kept the Nine Tails Fox contained and if you looked on the left side of his neck you could see the Curse Mark with suppression seal

If you looked closely you could see the seal on his stomach which kept the Nine Tails Fox contained and if you looked on the left side of his neck you could see the Curse Mark with suppression seal. He also wore Anbu pants which ended in black ninja sandals and purple cloth that went around his waist but was open in the front and went down below to his knees and was kept in place by purple rope belt.

He also had katana with black handle, silver blade and black sheath which was on the back of his waist and kept in place by the rope belt.

He wore black forearm guards on his arms. During his training he had discovered the three affinities: Wind, Water and Lightning. With these he had managed to learn a few jutsus that fell under these affinities. However, he wasn't particularly able to learn many water jutsus thanks to a certain resident in his body but he did manage to learn some.

However, to make sure he would get stronger Naruto willingly subjected himself to medical ninjutsu and forbidden jutsu enhancements. Being Jinchuriki to the most powerful Tail Beast out of them all did have its perks. With an increased healing factor going factor for him, Naruto was able to survive the more enhancements and come out of it without scratch.

Currently, he was practicing with his lightning style jutsu and his target was his shadow clones. During his training Naruto discovered why the shadow clone jutsu was labeled as a forbidden jutsu. Turns out that when a shadow clone dispels its memories return to the original. That meant that the jutsu was perfect infiltration espionage and training! Things that would take weeks of training to learn only took days with shadow clones.

"LIGHTNING STYLE: LIGHTNING CURRENT!" Naruto shouted as his right hand became encased in lightning before he slammed it into the ground. An electrical current shot through the floor and electrocuted several shadow clones. A few shadow clones appeared behind Naruto with katana in hand and swung at him. However, Naruto disappeared before reappearing behind the clones that tried attacking him while sheathing his katana. Once the katana clicked into place the clones split in half before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Naruto looked a head to see a clone standing there smirking. The clone then held out his right hand before it became encased in lightning which began to make that all familiar chirping sound. After Naruto discovered that he had two chakra natures, wind and lightning, the first lightning jutsu he wanted to learn was either the Chidori, so he had two clones work on the jutsu. Which ever one mastered their jutsu first would be the jutsu that Naruto would keep. After a couple months, the clone dispelled first was the one working on Chidori.

Naruto found it ironic that he would end up learning the jutsu he had wanted to learn when he was younger, but his former sensei refused to teach him how claiming that he didn't have the right chakra for it. He found it even more ironic that he learned the jutsu his former friend and teammate had been taught.

After learning the Chidori, Naruto came up with a few jutsu that were based off the Chidori. He also made a few combination jutsu with his Rasengan by infusing one of his three chakra natures into the jutsu. Naruto smirked as he held out his right hand and formed a Rasengan.

After he began his training under Orochimaru, Naruto decided he needed to learn how to form the Rasengan without the needed of a shadow clone because he knew that it an enemy were to destroy the clone before it could finish forming the Rasengan then Naruto wouldn't stand a chance.

So he began his training the Rasengan all over again but this time he wanted to be to form it one handed. So after a months of failure and cursing he finally managed to pull it off. However he had long ways to go before he could master it. Now he had not only mastered the Rasengan, but also mastered the new way to form it without the need of a shadow clone.

The clone with Chidori rushed at Naruto with intent of impaling its original. However, Naruto ducked under the jutsu and brought up the Rasengan right into the clones stomach sending the clone rocketing into the roof.

The clone hit the ceiling causing a crater to form where he had hit before dispelling. Naruto looked his handy work and saw that the training room was completely destroyed.

'Judging by how the room is, I'd have to say my power is atleast high Anbu level maybe even Mid Kage. However, it isn't good enough. Itachi's power is beyond kage level. Orochimaru can't even take Itachi and hope to win and he's strong as Pervy Sage and granny. Guess thats why he's a Sannin.' Naruto thought. At that moment, a Sound ninja appeared.

"Naruto Uzumaki, Lord Orochimaru request your presence." The sound ninja said. Naruto looked at the Sound ninja with an emotionless look before nodding.

"Get this placed fixed up before I return or else." Naruto said activated his Sharingan with an emotionless voice as he walked past the sound ninja and toward the door. The sound ninja looked at the destroyed training room before looking back at Naruto.

'He's far stronger than Lord Kabuto and almost as strong as Lord Orochimaru. I'm just glad he's on our side.' The Sound Ninja thought.

' The Sound Ninja thought