Main Goals

-Inside the Northern Hideout-

Naruto, Karin and Suigetsu walked through the Northern Hideout with Karin pointing out of where to go. However, soon they came to a fork in the road.

"Which way of now, Karin?" Naruto asked. Karin closed her eyes as she felt for Suigetsu chakra she then opened them before pointing left.

"He's that way." Karin said.

"It's about time." Suigetsu said as he started walking that way. Naruto started heading that way, Karin grabbed his arm and pulled him down the hall on the right.

"What is it Karin?" Naruto asked. Karin looked at Naruto with a blush.

"Jugo is actually in this way." Karin said as she pointed down the right hall way. Naruto looked at Karin with mild curiosity.

"Then why did you lie and say he was other way? Suigetsu is going to the wrong way." Naruto said. Karin puffed out her cheeks.

"Suigetsu is annoying so I said that to separate us from him. He will catch on eventually." Karin said. Naruto sighed but decided to let it go.

"Then are we close." Naruto asked. Karin nodded.

"Well yeah, he's just a little further." Karin said.

"Then let's go." Naruto said as he started walking with Karin in a tow.

-Meanwhile-

Suigetsu who was still going in the wrong way and sighed.

"Hey Naruto, do we really have to recruit Jugo. I mean we can always find someone else." Suigetsu said. When he didn't get response he turned to find Naruto and Karin are gone.

"That bitch." Suigetsu said with a growl.

-Later-

Naruto and Karin walked down a hall before arriving at a large metal door.

"This is it. Jugo is in the inside." Karin said. "Just you know, Jugo is the source of all Curse Marks." Naruto gave Karin with a curious look.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked.

"I mean he has a special enzyme in his body that causes him to go berserk. Orochimaru captured him and extracted his enzyme from him and developed the Curse Mark from it." Karin said as she approached the door. As she grabbed the handle but Naruto grabbed her shoulder and moved her away from the door before gripping the handle and opening it.

Suddenly, A figure with orange hair and matching eyes with gray t-shirt and shorts came flying out of the room. The left side of his face was covered in black flame with Curse Mark and his left eye was black with a golden iris. His left arm had morphed into a gray spiky club.

"YOU, YOU I WILL KILL YOU FIRST!" Jugo shouted angrily with Curse Mark 1st state as he lunged at Naruto and thrusted his left club fist at the young Uchiha Jinchuriki rogue ninja

"YOU, YOU I WILL KILL YOU FIRST!" Jugo shouted angrily with Curse Mark 1st state as he lunged at Naruto and thrusted his left club fist at the young Uchiha Jinchuriki rogue ninja. Naruto held up his arms to block the attack but he and Jugo smashed into the opposite wall causing smoke to shroud them.