Chapter 2

Footsteps echoed as Connor walked around the school, wanting to find something to do when he saw Aphmau with two guys.

Connor went go walk away to leave the three alone when...

Aphmau: Connor!

She runs to him, smiling.

Aphmau: Are you ok? You were hurt before.

Connor: Yeah...you should get back to your friends.

Aphmau: You wanna join? I mean your my friend too!

Connor: Your friend?

Aphmau: Yeah! Why, do you not want to be friends?

Connor: No, I just didn't expect you to consider me a friend...though I didn't know what friends are.

Aphmau: Oh? A friend is someone who you hang out with and talk to plus someone who you can rely on! Come on, I'll entrance you to my friends.

Connor nods and the two walked towards the two boys.

Aphmau: Hey! Garroth! Laurence! This is Connor!

Connor: Hello.

Garroth: Hello there.

Laurence: Hey!

Just then, some girls walk to them. Turning Connor saw about 6 girls walking to them.

Girl 1: Hey!

Aphmau: Hey girls!

As they got closer they saw Connor.

Girl 1: Who's this?

Aphmau: This is Connor! Connor, this is Katelyn, Zana, Kawaii, Trinity, Victoria and Lucinda.

Connor: Nice to meet you.

Girls: Nice to meet you too!

All but Zana said. Connor didn't bother saying anything when me felt a hand in his shoulder.

Garroth: We're about to go hang out, you wanna come with?

Connor: Am I allowed?

Aphmau: Of course! Why wouldn't you?

Connor: I was never allowed to he around many people before.

Aphmau: well, you can come with.

Connor: Ok.

Smiling, Aphmau grabs Connor's hand, pulling him with her.

As everyone walked with them, Connor looks down at his hand, being held with Aphmau's, feeling as if he isn't in danger like he fells with everyone else who he was around.
_______________________________________

The group arrive at a arcade, where they began playing games and such, which Connor shocked them with his skills.

He has never played games before but during his life, he learned skills such as knowing what his enemy is gonna do since he sees at least a tiny twitch before moving and something product the way it's gonna move, even in games so it gives Connor a chance to block or if it's a game with arrows or something, he'll see them before they fall and act.

Katelyn: I can't believe it! Your best at every game and you say you haven't played a game before!

Connor: It's not hard.

They walk as they complain about how Connor didn't lose any game.

As they pass a throwing booth, Kawaii and Aphmau stop, looking excited.

Garroth: You alright?

Aphmau: Yeah just...their so cute!

They were currently looking at two cat plushies, one pink and the other other blue with half the body painted like a skeleton.