Chapter 5

As Connor and Aphmau walk hand in hand to Sylvana, Aphmau blush, thinking of what they talked about earlier.

Just then, they stop when they saw two men talking and flirting with Sylvana.

They approach them and Sylvana notice them, getting up and approach the kids.

Sylvana: Come on, get your friends, we're leaving.

Aphmau: Ok mum.

The fact that she doesn't even see or care about them holding hands was a clear sign saying this is a serious situation.

Aphmau runs off to get everyone when suddenly, Sylvana blush with a yelp, getting her rear squeezed by one of the men who flirted with her.

Man: Come on baby, we promise it'll be fun.

She turns and slaps him, making him fall back slightly as Sylvana stepped back.

Sylvana: Disgusting pervert!

He growls before approach her, lifting a hand and went to grab or hurt her, when Connor stepped in between them, making the two adult look down at Connor.

Sylvana: Connor...

Man: Ha! What are you gonna do kid? Protect your mummy?

Connor stared blankly at him before speaking.

Connor: I was told to never walk away if someone, especially a woman is in danger or harmed by people like you...

Sylvana: Connor...

Man: Ha! That so? Then here.

He bends over, revealing his chin.

Man: Since you want to play the hero, I'll let you throw the first punch.

Connor stare at him before lifting a hand, throwing a quick jab, hitting his chin and broke it, his jaw and knock him out, sending him flying a few feet from the two shocking the second man, who was on the bench, Sylvana, who was behind him and Connor's friends since they were approaching them during Connor confronting the man.

Connor: Never do this to a woman again...

Connor turns to Sylvana.

Connor: Are you ok Ms?

She stared at him before nodding.

Connor: Good...lets go home.

Connor turns and went to the direction of the car, everyone following behind, still shocked from what they witnessed.

Getting to the exit of the Park, Connor saw three women and three men talking as they were waiting at the entrance.

Once everyone caught up, they run to them, Garroth and Victoria hug one woman while Zana didn't get one, Trinity hugging a man with whitish hair, Katelyn hugs a man with blue hair and blue beard, Kawaii hugs a woman with pink hair like her and Lucinda hugs a woman with orange hair.

Connor then felt a hand on his shoulder, making him turn to Aphmau.

Aphmau: Come on, we should go home.

Connor nods and they went into Sylvana's car, driving to Connor's home to drop him off.
_______________________________________

Its been a day since what happened at the park and Connor was currently walking to the bathroom when he stopped, seeing Anna's bedroom door open and inside, Anna is on her bed, crying.

Connor looks at her before walking to her room, knocking on the door, making her turn to him.

Connor: You alright Anna? You were crying.