Chapter 11

Aphmau looked at Connor before smiling and looked down as she rest her head onto Connor's shoulder, making him blush.

Aphmau: I'm glad.

Connor was a blushing mess, which caused Aphmau to giggle.

Aphmau: What? Nervous?

Connor: Pff, no...I'm not.

She giggles before turning to him.

Aphmau: Then why are you blushing~?

Connor: Its hot.

Connor said blankly as he was trying to not freak out. Aphmau giggles again before running her hand on his arm, which made Connor more red.

Connor: W-What are you doing?

Aphmau: Well since you said your not nervous, I thought I'd so this~.

Aphmau kept moving her hand on his arm and also hand, making Connor blush to the point he almost looked like a apple.

Connor: U-Um, can you stop?

Aphmau: Why?

Connor: I-It tickles.

She smirks before tickling Connor, causing him to laugh as he tell to the ground.

Connor: Hahahah! Stop! Stop I'm gonna pee!

Aphmau stopped and Connor laughed a bit more before sitting up.

Connor: Man...its been a bit since I laughed like that.

Connor smiles as he looked down but then look up as he notice Aphmau was smiling too.

Connor: Oh, what are you smiling about?

Connor teased, causing her to blush, turning away.

Aphmau: I-I'm not.

Connor: Yes you are.

Connor said smirking as he leaned closer a bit.

Aphmau: You want me to tickle you again?

Connor: Not if I tickle you first.

She smirked before lunging at Connor, trying to tickle him but Connor avoided it and tickle her sides, making her laugh as she fell onto her back and Connor continues tickling her.

Within moments the two laugh as they stop ticking each other and Connor lays next to her.

Connor: Man...I haven't had this much fun before.

Connor said as he turns to her.

Connor: Thanks for this.

Aphmau: Y-Your welcome.

Connor smiles.

Connor: Well, we should get to sleep...you can have the bed, I can sleep here.

Aphmau: But its your bed.

Connor: It's fine.

Connor closes his eyes and slowly went to sleep. Aphmau looked at him before closing hers, getting slightly closer to him.
_______________________________________

Anna came to check on the kids to see them sleeping next to each other on the floor.

Anna: Cute.

She covers them with a blanket before turning off the light and left the two to sleep.
_______________________________________

Connor awoke to the sun, looking from the window.

Connor: Man...its morning Huh?

Connor sits up to see a blanket, making him figure Anna or Aphmau put it on him...until.