Chapter 10

Connor and his friends were currently at Trinity's house, the girls in her room to get chance while the boys got changed in the bathroom.

As the boys change, they stop at the sight of Connor's body, seeing that his chest, back, back if his neck and his shoulders to earth the sleeves end were covered in scars like slashes, stabs, whips and a 4 gunshots, two on his back and the other two on his chest.

Garroth: Dude...what happened to you?

Connor: I'd rather not talk about it.

They were silent but nod. The three finish getting dressed before walking towards the pool, to stop when they saw the girls, except Zana in cute swim suits.

Aphmau: Took you--

She stopped, seeing Connor's scars, same with the others. Connor looks at them before approaching them.

Connor: Lets go.

Aphmau: R-Right.

With that, they began swimming in the pool, Connor having a bit of trouble since he was staying in a area that made it as shallow as a bathtub or something similar since Anna had just helped get over enough of his phobia of water to sit in a tub since the last memory of water that was about bathtub full wasn't good since someone made him not able to get that when they put hzi head inside, but stopped when he was about to die, though it gave him a phobia.

Aphmau: Hey, Connor?

Connor: Yes?

Aphmau: Wanna swim together.

Connor: But...I'm scared someone will push me down and not let me out.

Aphmau looks at Connor before approaching him, holding his hand.

Aphmau: Don't worry, I'm here.

Connor looks at her before gently tightening his grip, wanting to not hurt her with his strength.

Connor: Alright...

Aphmau smiles warmly.

Aphmau: Ok! Lets go!

Connor and Aphmau began moving slowly to the deeper side, making sure Connor can handle it before going too deep. Eventually, they were in the deeper side and with the help of Aphmau, Connor was able to swim for a while without any kind of panic attack.

After a while, everyone had their fun and went to go home. Waiting for Anna to pick him up, Connor looks up at the night sky since it was dark, but then felt a hand on his.

Aphmau: You ok?

Connor: Yeah...just looking at the stars as I wait for Anna...where is your mum? Isn't she coming to get you?

Aphmau: About that, when I got home to get my clothes, I was told that mum was gonna be out and she didn't want me home alone so she allowed me to sleep over at your house.

Connor: At my house?

She nods, smiling.

Aphmau: Yep!

Connor: What's a sleepover?

Aphamu: Its where you sleep at a friend or family members house.

Connor: Oh, well that sounds fun.

Aphmau: It is!

Connor looks at her as a small smile forms on his face.

Aphamu: You...smiled.

Connor: Was I not suppose to?

Aphmau: N-No, its not that! I just didn't expect you to, since you've had the emotionless face.