Chapter 6

Arriving to school, Connor saw Aphmau running to him, hugging him.

Aphmau: Connor! I heard what happened! Are you ok?!

Connor said nothing, just nod, saying yes. Aphmau looks at Connor before letting go.

Aphmau: Come on, we should get to class.

Connor nods and the two walk to the school.
_______________________________________

Connor was currently walking when he saw one of the girls from the group, Kat, or Kawaii since she's into anime and cute things, being bullied.

Connor stared at them before approaching them, going infront of Kawaii and the bullies.

Connor: Leave her alone.

Girl: Oh yeah? Or what?

Connor: I make you.

Connor gives off a murderous vibe to try and scare them off. The girls got scared before turning to someone and run to them.

Turning, Connor saw two large boys, maybe year 6, approaching them, due to the girls obviously saying Connor started attacking them, as if their the victims.

Boy 1: Hey, what do you think your doing, bullying my girlfriend?!

Connor: They were bullying my friend.

Kawaii blushes cause Connor called her a friend due she figured he didn't like her.

Boy 2: We don't give a shit! You mess with our girls so now we're gonna knock your teeth in!

Connor sighs.

Connor: Idiots...always fighting as if their the most powerful in the world when their just dumbasses.

They look at Connor in rage before attacking him, but before they saw it coming, Connor hits their hands away before punching them in the gut, sending them flying and land on the ground, vomiting the food they had before.

Their girlfriends look in fear while Kawaii looks in amazement. Connor then turn to the two girls, making them flinch.

Connor: If you ever bully Kawaii again, your next.

They look in fear before running off, screaming. Connor then turn to Kawaii.

Connor: Are you ok?

She nods with a blush.

Connor: Good...I'll leave you to your lunch break.

Connor went to walk off, when he felt a hand touch his, making a familiar, yet new warmth that he had before.

Turning, Connor saw Kawaii.

Kawaii: W-Wait...thank you for helping me Connor-senpai.

Connor: Senpai?

Kawaii: I-It means like teacher or someone older in japan...you don't know?

Connor: No, sorry...I've not known things like that because of reasons I don't want to talk about.

Kawaii then looks down at the floor and then up again, blushing.

Kawaii: C-Connor-Senpai, c-could you maybe come with me for lunch?

Connor tilts his head.

Connor: Come with you for lunch?

Kawaii: Y-Yes...if you want, I'd like to have lunch with you.

Connor nods.

Connor: Ok, lets go.

She smiles. With that, they sit by a corner and eat lunch, though Connor had no lunch since he wasn't hungry.