Chapter 12

Walking around, Connor thought of the disco.

Connor: Huh...if Aphmau is gonna ask someone, I wonder who else is going.

Connor walked towards a corner where he would he alone. Sitting on the ground, Connor felt the eyes of someone nearby.

Looking around, Connor wonder where they were. Eventually, Connor saw Trinity and Kawaii.

Connor: Oh, hey girls what's up?

The two looks at each other before turning to Connor.

Trinity: C-Connor, we were talking and...we wanted to ask you...are you free for the disco?

Connor: Huh? You two wanna go with me?

The two nod.

Connor: Well the person I was gonna ask said they had someone they wanted to go with so, ok, if you don't mind.

The two look happy.

Kawaii: Yay! Thank you Connor-senpai!

Connor: Um, no problem.

With that, the three of them talk about different things.
_______________________________________

It was eventually after school and Connor walked to the entrance to see no one but Aphmau there, waiting.

Connor: Hey Aphmau.

Aphmau turns to him, smiling.

Aphmau: Hey Connor.

Connor: Waiting for your mum?

Aphmau: No, just you...I wanted to walk home.

Connor: Ok.

The two walked home as they talk about different things.

Connor: Hey, I wanted to ask, were you able to ask the person to the disco?

Aphmau: I'm...I haven't yet.

Connor: Really? Why?

Aphmau: I...

She stopped, making Connor stop too.

Aphmau: C-Connor...the person I wanted to ask...was you.

Connor: W-What?

Aphmau: You...left before I could tell you, but you were the person I wanted to go with...

Connor: Aphmau...I don't know what to say...I...I don't want to hurt you but I don't want to hurt Trinity and Kawaii...they asked me and when I thought you didn't eanna go with me, I said yes...

Aphmau smiles

Aphmau: I know...I overheard them talking about it...but I don't mind...I talked to them and they said I can come with...if you want me to.

Connor looks at her before smiling.

Connor: Sure.

Aphmau blushes.

Aphmau: O-Ok.

With that, they went home, getting ready for tomorrow.
_______________________________________

It was time for the disco. Waiting for his friends/dates Connor thought of how they would look or how this disco would go since Connor never been to one before.

Aphmau: Connor!

Turning, Connor saw his friends. Due to the disco made a rule were they can wear what they want, everyone can either wear something fancy or just casual, but even so, Connor couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat as he saw the girls, looking pretty.