Chapter 4

Connor was currently sitting on his bed, thinking of Aphmau, thinking of how she was warm like Anna, as if they were the people he needs.

Just then, the door opened and revealed Anna, wearing her sleep wear.

Anna: Connor? Can we talk for a moment sweetie?

Connor nods and she walks inside, walking to the bed and sit down, looking down and silent before turning to Connor.

Anna: Connor, did you tell Aphmau anything about your past?

Connor: Not a lot...partly the truth but not the whole truth...I told her that I was in a bad home where all my memories there were of them hurting me, that's all...and that I thought they'd come track me down for hurting that boy or Aphmau would after seeing how I was a monster...I was even sure you would.

Anna stared at Connor, shocked before grabbing him, pulling him to her and make him sit on her lap as she makes Connor's right shoulder and neck rest against her chest while his head was next to her neck and Anna held him tight.

Anna: I would never, EVER, hurt you Connor...I love you.

She held Connor tight, yet gently and Connor's eyes began sparkling a bit as he began crying.

Connor: I...don't know what love is...

Anna sniff from crying and wipe a tear before kissing Connor's head.

Anna: Love is when you feel warm and happy with someone, wanting to be with them and can be different kids...such as how parents love each other or parents and children or friends...

Connor felt the warmth as he held onto her hand.

Connor: I...love you too.
_______________________________________

It was currently the weekend and Connor eas laying in bed. Suddenly the door opened and Anna peek her head inside.

Anna: Hey sweetie, Aphmau and her mum are here, they came to ask if you would like to come with them to the park.

Connor nods.

Connor: Sure, can you let them know? I'm gonna get dressed.

She nods and close the door, giving Connor privacy. Sighing, Connor walked towards the closet and took out some clothes before getting dressed.

Once done, he exit his room and walked to the living room to see Anna, Aphmau and Sylvana sitting, waiting for Connor.

Aphmau: Hey Connor!

Connor: Hey.

She walked to him, smiling.

Aphmau: You feeling better after yesterday?

Connor: Yeah, I'm better, thank you for helping.

Aphmau: No problem! Come on, the others are waiting.

Connor: Others?

Aphmau: Yep! I invited everyone! Let's go!

Connor nods and they exit the house, Sylvana following behind.

Anna: Remember Sylvana, I know you don't trust boys with your daughter, but go easy on Connor, ok?

Sylvana: Don't worry, I promise.

Anna: Ok.

They went to the car and drove to the park.
_______________________________________

Arriving at the park, Connor saw everyone waiting by the entrance for them. They notice the two and call them over.