Chapter 8

Sighing echoed as Connor walked down the hallway, arriving home from the hospital, wearing the clothes Anna brought with her since they said the ones Connor had was bloodstained and unwearable.

Connor went to go to his room when he felt Anna's arms wrap around him.

Connor: A-Anna?

Anna: Connor, you scared me...I don't want you to leave my side for the night.

Connor sighs.

Connor: Too tired to fight...

She giggles.

Anna: Good~, cause I would've made you either way.

With that, the pulled Connor to her room and the two lay down, falling asleep.
_______________________________________

Connor walked towards the school as he thought of last night, also thinking back to some...unwanted memories.

Connor: Guess they got their wish.

From what Connor could remember, some people would inject him with something daily, causing his strength to be like this. Anyway, entering the school, Connor saw his friends, who rush to him.

Aphmau: Connor! We saw on the news!

Connor: Huh? You know about last night?

Katelyn: Yeah! It was awesome! You caught them and due to their crimes, their being put in jail! Many people are happy because of this!

Connor: Well, I didn't necessarily did it for them but for Anna since she was involved in those people.

Aphmau: Even so! You did a good thing!

Connor: Thanks I guess.

With that, everyone walked inside, heading to class.
_______________________________________

Arriving at his class, Connor notice people staring at him. Ignoring it, Connor walked towards his desk and sit down. looking down at his feet before sighing.

Connor sits and waits for class to start when he notice someone approach him. Connor glance to see a boy with whitish hair, the sides and back shaved and the top was long.

Boy: Hey fatty, I heard you apparently defeated a group of people who does things to women, you don't look tough so why not fight me?

Connor: Not interested.

Boy: Oh? You scared?

Connor: No, just not interested.

Suddenly, Connor notice a fist being thrown at him but he dodge.

Boy: Fight me!

Connor doesn't, causing the boy to try and hit him again but Connor again dodge, also leaving his desk, knowing if he's gonna dodge, he can't do it well on the desk.

Boy: Fight me!

Connor kept dodging as he throws punches. As the boy kept attacking Connor, Connor dodge and didn't fight back, until suddenly someone enters, revealing themselves as the teacher.

Teacher: Hey! What's going on here?!

Boy: T-Teach, he started it! I was defending myself!

Connor: He attacked me first, I didn't want to fight.

Boy: Liar!

Teacher: Actually, as I walked to the classroom, I saw from the window how he just dodge and didn't fight back, so you must've started it.

Boy: But, I-- he---

Teacher: Principals office, now.

The boy growls before turning to Connor, looking mad before walking out of the room. With that, class began and Connor went on with his day.
_______________________________________