Chapter 9

Jisuk was sent flying to his sisters car and the door dented as the window also smashed. Connor, the one who punched him, stared at him, his eyes just as emotionless but gave off an aura saying he's pissed.

Connor: I warned you.

Connor then glance at Jiyoung, who looked at Connor with the same eyes, but she is scared of Connor, his eyes giving off the aura of a monster.

Connor: You saw yourself, he started.

The two stare at each other, trying to use the aura they had to scare the other but Connor was victorious, making her stop, knowing that the boy wasn't human.

Connor: I warned him...I take full resposablility for the car but not him.

Connor and Jiyoung stare each other down again before turning.

Jiyoung; Just go.

She walked towards her brother and help him up, Connor and his friends and their parents, plus Anna walked to their cars and went home.

__________________________________

Arriving home, Connor sighs as he walked inside, to only stop. feeling the aura of a scary, angry Anna behind him.

Anna: Connor.

Connor: Y-Yes?

Anna: Run.

Connor does so, running away and hide in his room, hiding under his sheets. The moment the door opened, Connor felt someone gently jumping onto the bed and took the sheets off, making Connor see the angry caretaker, smiling warmly. but the aura was the complete opposite to her smile.

Anna: Time for your punishment~.

Connor: Gulp.
_____________________________________

Connor was currently sitting in a chair facing the corner with a party hat on that was painted white with the words "bad boy" and he was forced to sit there for a whole.

Connor: Sorry Anna.

Anna: You better...and as a bonus for breaking the promise you said you'd keep yesterday about not fighting, no cuddles or head kisses for a week.

Connor pouts. Anna went back to what she was doing and Connor was forced to sit there for a while.

Connor: Honestly, for what he said about Anna and the others...kinda worth it.
_______________________________________

It was currently the next day and Connor walked towards the school. As he walked, he stopped when he saw Aphmau, waking down the street.

Connor: Aphmau!

She turns to Connor, smiling as Connor approach her.

Connor: How was your morning so far?

Aphmau: Good, yours?

Connor: Bad.

Aphmau: Anna giving you the punishment again?

Connor nods.

Aphmau: How long this time?

Connor: A week.

Aphmau then pats his head.

Aphmau: There, there.

Connor snuggled to her, making her blush.

Connor: Warm.

Aphmau looks down with a blush.

Aphmau: Connor.

Connor: Yes