1

Wanted to write the alternate version of the couple so did it. Hope you like it !

The fire in her eyes hasn't died down yet but still he was adamant on pushing her strings of patience a bit more

He took another long breath and controlled his frustration of being accused of using her, backstabbing her faith, putting her as a bait to trap aditya to complete his revenge.

He knew she wasn't in a state to receive whatever he says and he, as usual, decided to keep quiet. Even if he tries to give an explanation to her, she will not believe him completely coz he thinks she's still blinded by her love for tripathis.

On the other hand, imlie couldn't digest the fact that aryan was still quiet on her constant accusations. She was pushing him further , day by day, inch by inch, with her words only to get the damn truth out of him.

She was beyond frustrated with his silent behaviour, not answering her questions or say not getting irritated or riled up with her misbehaviour with him. Imlie knew her ABP was not someone who is easy to handle but she also knew that only she can crack this mad nut. Her plans were just going blank infront of him, who was bearing everything from her, like a rock.

She never believed aditya when he said that aryan used her against him like malini did. She even defended her boss saying she trusts him more than aditya. Her trance of trust was shaken when aryan punched adi in hospital. She knew ABP had lost it because of the trauma of almost losing his sister to the storm but she couldn't decipher the smug look which adi tried to hide from everyone. She wanted answers. She wanted to know it from aryan's mouth everything related to the story but fate took a sour turn and things started falling apart.

She just wanted to know the truth behind him taking revenge or say destroy adi in every possible way. She tried all her ways of physical harm only to be awarded with befitting replies from her boss. Even emotional accusations ( which she hated doing ) were doing no help to her to get the truth out of him.

Out of mere frustration, she let her tears down asking him to share what's in his mind and heart, why he was doing such things, also assuring him that she would believe him with full conviction, he didn't budge. He actually wanted to say about his protection but did not reveal due to his own misconception about her feelings.

Unknown to both, arpita was constantly having an eye on them ever since they had broke the news of being married to each other. She, for an instance believed them when aryan defended imlie infront of badi maa but she did not miss the broken expressions on their faces while hugging narmada. She knew both won't accept their feelings for each other so easily and get married as if they have finalised an article for front page of newspaper.

No ! Definitely not !

With every passing rituals or functions, arpita was getting closer to the truth of their deal. She was silently eves dropping on their secret conversations. Today when the final showdown of their fight occurred, where imlie said she thinks he loves her and wants these rituals to happen, wants her to be his, only for revenge, using her for his plans..... She saw her brother going red in anger punching his knuckle to his legs. She knew there was something related to imlie not aditya, that her brother put up a deal for forcing her to get married.