4

Thanks for liking the 3rd shot !

The mandap's decoration was looking worthy when it's bride and groom were sitting beside each other doing the rituals of their marriage

Aryan and imlie saw each other for the nth time today and couldn't get their eyes off each other. The pandit was chanting sacred mantras which spiritualised the whole hall.

The fire in front of them was blazing with purity when two broken people were promising each other to protect the other at all costs, come what may.

The gaze of each other caught the attention of all the guests and family members yet they did not care about the surroundings.

The tear stricken eyes of imlie were searching for her soul in his eyes whereas the determined eyes of aryan were searching for his peace in her eyes.

They could just feel the aura of each other's affection to the person sitting beside them.

The priest asked them to stand up for varmala ( garland ceremony ). Aryan and imlie struggled to get up with their almost injured feet yet put up all their strength to be normal infront of their parents.

They both knew how to hide their pain from the whole world yet recognised the unsaid pain of their partner. Such was their camaraderie !

Unknowingly, aryan held his hand out for imlie and she held his arm, they both got on their feet with each other's help.

Both were given garlands and priest asked imlie to put the garland first. Due to her injuries on hands, imlie knew she couldn't raise her hands. Aryan being a quick observer saw bruises on her hand and bent down to her level so that she can put it.

Imlie was surprised by his gesture. She looked at him as she put the garland. Aryan's turn and imlie moved little forward so that he puts it in. The gesture warmed up aryan's heart as it reminded him of their equal partnership ( 50 - 50 ). Everyone present there clapped for both of them.

It was getting difficult for both of them to stand for so long. They looked at each other's pain bearing eyes and together said,

A & I : " can we sit ?" Asking the priest

Everyone chuckled at their tone and priest allowed them to sit.

Later on, for 30 mins straight the rituals happened and both of them did them all with utmost care and respect.

While looking at the fire burn so high, both their minds travelled past 20 mins ago.

Flashbacks:

Imlie's flashback :

Blue kaki and doll ji tied up imlie to a chair with ropes.

They threatened her, of her life, if she comes to the hall, get married to aryan and spills the truth to rathore family.