3

The wedding

The mandap was set and the preparations were in full swing

Aryan and imlie were infront of the mirror and their mothers were getting them ready.

After they were fully in the attire of groom and bride they were left alone

Imlie got all emotional looking at herself.

She couldn't get a time to talk to him or get her answers for several questions.

She had a nice plan to escape but arpita didi's story just worsened her things. She was more confused than ever.

Whereas aryan was thinking of how to make things easier for her

Whereas aryan was thinking of how to make things easier for her.This was not what he wanted to happen. Not another forced marriage for sure but things got out of range when he was almost kidnapped to stop the marriage.

Because if he calls off the marriage now, there are two possibilities. One he might end up losing the game which was started by his enemy unknowingly and second if he let her go she would be more devastated in future because aditya will go any length to make her weak.

Damn ! He fell into the same mess again !

What the hell !!!

Arpita didi's words did not help him in anyway. He was in same place battling out between his heart and brain.

Burn this down man !

Why is it always tough to protect his jungli ?

Why ?

He closed his eyes thinking of her

Her innocence, her giving nature, her spreading joy wherever she was , her out of the world singing, dancing, her banters. her sincerity towards work , her struggle with life, her achievements, her unbiased devotion to sita maiyya and her unwavering ........ aur ye baat udhaar rahi ........ he said to himself opening his eyes with a slight smile on his face.

I will protect that innocent and pure soul, no matter what and how much ever she blames me saying i did wrong !

He looked himself in the mirror again