6

She tore open his wedding dhoti from below the knee length area with the knife.

A : " what the hell imlie ?"

He said trying to get up. She pushed him again and placed her feet on his chest ( almost touching his neck ) so that he doesn't move.

The position was that he was on bed till his knees with legs hanging down and her feet extended from her standing postion placed on his chest while she bent down to see his exposed legs from torn dhoti

She bent to see his legs swollen, bruised, sore, turning the area of the skin bluish black in colour.

I : " ABP! " She gasped looking at him.

" Ee kaa hein ? Aur kaisan hua hein ? " She grunted sternly at him while he closed eyes on being caught.
[ What is this ? And how did it happen ? ]

On not receiving the answer she pushed her feet on his chest more harder to bring him to senses to answer her. It only resulted in more pain making him hiss in pain.

She immediately remove her feet from his chest and asked him what's the matter with a concerned voice.

A : " kuch nai "

[ Nothing ]

Imlie irritated held his collar and pulled him up to her level. She stood up hands on her waist there while he was sitting, waiting for him to answer.

I : " bolo ABP! I'm waiting "

A : " vo .... Kuch nai ... Mein ...."

[ Umm..... Nothing ..... I ....]

She held his arms and asked sternly

I : " tum batawat ho ya naaaaiii"

[ Are you gonna speak or not ? ]

He didn't answer but held his fist in a curl to control his pain as she was holding his arms tightly to get her answers.

Imlie looked at his expressions and fists.

In no minute, she understood he had more injuries on his body.

Before aryan could predict her move, she tore open his buttons of sherwani, hands of cotton kurta inside and left him in his vest.

The whole body was bleeding blue with sore bruises and swollen skin which had pink hue at places.

I : " ABP! Ye kya howi gawa ? Kaisan hua ? "

[ What is this ? How did it .....? ]

Aryan stood there dumb on realising what she did. He didn't understand what to say.

She held his cheeks with her petty hands trying to get his attention.

" Bolo ABP! Chup kaahe ho ...." She asked almost with tears in eyes.

[ Speak up ! Why are you so quiet ]

He looked up to meet her eyes. She was frightened to look at his blank eyes.

I : " ABP! " she had her voice cracked a bit.

Her pain so visible in his eyes and the reason was him. He felt a churn in his heart.

He recalled all her confrontations when he forced her to get married, she was speaking volumes in her shouts that he was on verge of breaking her trust in him.

Aryan held her hand and spoke as if in a trance not knowing what he was actually saying,

A : " tumhare liye mein kuch bhi seh sakta hun imlie.... Par tumhari barbaadi nai "