7 ( part - ii )

Canberra, 11 pm

She was standing on the terrace looking at the night sky.

The winds were blowing her stature but she was still, looking at the sky.

Standing all alone.

The irony was, she was all alone even while having a huge loving family of hers.

She had to undergo this punishment for hurting the most important person in her life. She deserved it all.

Her eyes were long ago dried out of tears yet the pain was still intact. She had grown into a stone to all external feelings and things which needed a reaction. She only spoke of business, work, projects and nothing more.

One thing that didn't change in her, was, her feelings for that important person who had entered her life like an uninvited guest and made a place in her heart like a king abides the throne.

He was truly a king in every sense.

A man of words

Aggression par excellence

Ruler of truth

Unaffected by praise

Staunch feminist

Tough competitor &

A raged lover !

He had imprinted his words, actions, mannerisms, aura into her veins so much that she has imbibed his qualities to a level where no one can believe that she was once a bubbly chirpy sweet little girl before.

She has caged him in her nerves forever and no one can, not even her very own deity whom she used to pray, could think of removing him from her body and soul.

That was her repentance for the mistake she did or now she calls it as the mad respect she has for him that made her do this.

But what only her heart knew was, it was neither a repentance nor a mad respect but it was purely the admiration of being the only woman in his life. It was purely the satisfaction of belonging to that person who turned her into a trained warrior.

Her heart knew it was much more deeper thing than just above stated things, each cell in her body knew it was a different thing altogether but she was afraid to accept it.

Nonetheless, the situation remained the same. She was turned into a stone for whom emotions, feelings were the last thing to be bothered about. Her silence became her strength and her emotions took a back stage.
Her voice woke up to her presentation, stage performances, team building sessions, fearless reporting, various journalism projects and unwavering confidence in confronting the truth.

She had outgrown herself to be the most badass woman of that institute who fears no one, no organisation, no superior, no mafia, no political pressures not even her own professors who had taught her what is what

The girl who entered the institution as an outsider had owned the whole organization with her amazing straightforward reporting skills and journalism techniques.

No one, not even the professors, would interrupt her when she is on the job of confronting the truth and showing it to the world.

Her questions, her words, her power, her fearless attitude, her grit and determination had made her stand on the top of hill where everyone can see her but no one can reach.

The aura that oozes out of her body everytime she is present in a frame, screen, or a place is highly contagious. The aura she brings has an automatic effect on the surroundings which turn into a disciplined atmosphere. Her eyes which holds a storm inside has never wavered in all these years, never infront of anyone. The hold she has on her subject had won her accolades all over the institution, organization and other places of journalism. She had trained herself in various other fields which helped her to do absolute journalism. Her mad passion towards the growth as a journalist had made her one of the most influential people in the country.