7 ( part - iii )

Rupi turned around to see him asking casually about adi, the one who was directly or indirectly responsible for so many problems in between him and imlie.

R : " why do you want that ... Can't you just live in peace?" She said irritated.

A: " rupi didi, why do you say that ?"

R: " why do you have to behave like imlie, forgiving people even when they are responsible for your unhappy situations?" She said more irritated and frowning at him

A:" rupi di, even you know it was not him who was responsible for....." He tried reasoning but was cut in between by her

R:" HE WAS ....." she sounded angry

A: " Rupi di...... calm down" he said trying to pacify her by giving a glass of water.

R:" why don't you accept that he was responsible for your ............" She try to say but he interrupted

A:" di....  he was not .... it was her and you know why things happened, so why blame someone alone ...... also dont you think people move on with lives ...... they do right ? so you have to accept it and move on too ....." 

R:" people do move on, aryan but not at cost of leaving one's own happiness .... we all have somehow moved on in lives except the TWO of you ...... " 

A:" Arey di who said i didnt........"

R: "i didnt even mention your name aryan " 

aryan moved his gaze aside. she walked to him and said,

" i know it aryan .... the word 'TWO' has great importance in your life ........ it indistinctly means that it is the two rathores in your life who are more dearest ... one is narmada aunty and another....  "

A:" di.... vo meeting "

R: " everything has always set for you aryan ..... except the fact that you are not walking towards it to take it ......... be it a meeting or love...."

A:" WHAT IF I SAY I AM THE ONE WHO IS STANDING AND SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO WALK TOWARDS MY ARMS ?" 

Rupi was surprised when he said that because she always thought it was he who did it all intentionally and is suffering  unnecessarily.

R:" but aryan ....." 

there was a screeching sound of the glass door of the cabin and they were informed about the arrival of guests for the upcoming scheduled meeting.

A: " coming ....... lets go ms tripathi " he said and with that name she knew he was back as mr. asr 

The conversation ended abruptly but the words were carried by air to some other city

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madrid metropolitan headquarters, Madrid

A man was standing tall infront of a glass window shield of 18th floor of the building looking at the skies.

The skies were red due to sudden change in weather and he was observing the sky changing it's colours.

The silence of the cabin was consuming him minute by minute as the red colour of the sky reminded him of something grave that happened years ago. The event which he couldn't undo for life and had to live with it.

He had aspired of many things, planned his whole life but who had guaranteed that you will live according to your plans.

Life has its own plans for you and you have no escape.

He couldn't escape neither fate nor destiny.

Here he was standing at a place where he did not even think of !