7 ( part - i )

A woman sitting on her chair with a file, notepad and a pen on her desk, was waiting for the arrival of CEO of bhaskar times. (BT)

The hustle and bustle of the usual morning routine at BT was all same but a lot has changed over the years of her working in it.

Though the CEO refused a infrastructural development in a certain floor of the office, everything else has changed. The working pattern, the behaviour of the staff, the co-operation between people, the interior designing, the fun, the regular team bonding sessions and also weekend parties. They also held many outings for staff and panel of senior working journalists. Her entry into the office and working for so many years had brought nothing but happiness.

All because of one person - their mentor -their boss - CEO of BT - Mr. ASR ( as they lovingly call him as )

How time changes! She thought.

She glanced over the photo on her table desk looking at the picture only to remind herself, every single day, what they might have done to themselves if not for only person - aryan singh rathore wouldn't have stopped them in the nick of the moment

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

ASR :" What the hell are you guys doing ?"

Bank person : "Sir, they have not paid the bank's interest on time and the warning letters have been ignored by them. We don't have any choice but to auction the house and get the money"

Tripathi house was out for auction as Nishant Tripathi had taken a loan from bank for his business. One of his partners had bankrupt him and left him with huge losses to pay. He took help from others but couldn't pay back it and now the house was to be sold. After, what all happened they had no source left than to sell house. One of the bidders at the auction identified tripathis and informed ASR that it was tripathi's house that was to be auctioned.

ASR had to rush to the place of bidding to see the truth with his own eyes.

ASR : " I'm buying this and paying your bills .... Sir, can i get the papers ?"

" Please don't do this .... Let us learn a lesson from this and move .... Your help will only worsen things...."

ASR : " That I'll handle .... I am not doing this for free .... I'm a businessman so I do see my profit and do things ..... I've already been in loss because of you guys so you have to compensate my loss..... Now, take these papers and now you sign a contract that the degree holders of this house will work for me at places I choose .... Understood?"

"The house is yours Mr Rathore " bank person declared handing the papers to him.

ASR : " thank you "

He turned around to tripathis and said,

" Here's your rent agreement for residing at my place.... The house will remain yours but have to pay the price for it by sending your children to work under me .... Don't worry ! For everyday they work in my companies, they will be paid salaries .... That will be the rent and interest that you have to pay me "

" I hope it's clear and people will abide to the agreement "

He declared and left

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

She still remembers how scared she was when she entered BT on the first day of her job. It was nervously dangerous to face ASR as boss. She had heard from imlie many times that how ' khadoos ' ASR was a boss.

But the day she met him, he made her so comfortable and at ease that she was impressed with the new boss.

Even the working environment was not that scary as she thought it would be.... Staff were friendly and canteen was too good.