7 ( part- iv )

The woman on the bed was striving to get up when the man who was keeping an eye on her rushed to help her sit up by putting a pillow behind.

" You should have told me to help you out ... And as always you wouldn't...." He said recalling his past experiences.

" Arey i was just trying to not disturb you as you fell asleep after taking care of two #angveils of us "

" Angveils ?"

" Angel+devil = #angevils "

" Preeta .... You and your stupid hashtags "

" Adi don't you dare say anything to my hashtags okay... I rule the world by my hashtags "

" Ohoo ... Okay... Now stop being that extra grumpy while fighting for your hashtags " he said adjusting the mess of the room their two little kids have made an hour ago

Looking at the man he had become she was looking at the journey of scars and thorns he was saved off by her two most precious persons in life.

They both have had the conversation long before and have thought of asking for something they haven't done before in their life - asking for forgiveness.

Today when she was thinking of all the events of that evening it stilled her senses and she was met with an accident. Though she had just some scratches on her body no major injury has occurred.

She was lost for a moment when he noticed her silence in the room.

" What were you thinking while you were driving preeta ?"

He asked sitting beside her, who was lost in thinking.

He held her hand and she said,

" About that evening "

She answered not knowing what it would bring an impact on him.

He left her hand in a go and she realised it wasn't the time to talk about such things.

" I'm sorry but ...."

" Is this the same reason you lost control over steering and crashed a car?" He asked with such a calm voice that it surprised her

She just nodded in response.

" Well, i think it's high time we deal with this thing preeta ... Isn't it ?" He asked getting up from the bed and walking towards their glass window.

" I guess we should but...."

" But ?"

" Only if you are comfortable and ready adi ...... I'm not gonna force you about this unless you are ready to deal with it"

" I'M READY PREETA"

she was little surprised with his tone as if it was indicating that some mission was ready to take off.

" What's the plan ?" She asked with confidence in her husband.

" There's a change in plan preeta ... Things have become worse than what we have actually thought of .... Both of them have changed and I'm concerned more about the way SHE has changed" he said shaking a bit thinking of how to say it.

" What ?" She asked in shock

" Yes !" He said nodding his head

" Cathy told that .... " He paused taking a deep breath

" Don't tell me she broke her hand today ......." She said with a lot of concern in her eyes

He turned in a jiffy shocked at the way she guessed it right .....