Chapter 2 The meeting

YOU'RE POV:

I've been waiting on my ride for about 30 minutes now and it's getting to be late, I wonder what's taking so long.

OPERA'S POV:

Fuck I'm running super late now because of my master. I wonder if she's still waiting for me to pick her up at the same spot. I hadn't gotten any texts from her parents if they even moved spots sense the last place they said they're going to be.

No one's pov:

It started to rain down a bit so Y/N waited in a little coffee/bakery shop for her ride to come. She was thinking she had gotten set up by her parents just so they could ditch her and leave. Another 30 minutes went by making opera an hour late, and the rain was getting worse at this point.

No one's pov:

After waiting an hour and a half your ride finally shows up, Opera apologies and gives you his name and opened the door for you before getting in himself. You two talk the whole way home getting to know each other more, you told him your concerns and what landed you here in the first place. You felt happy having someone hear you out even if it was just for a little bit.

And this is were your's and Opera's journey starts.
.
.
.
.

Your pov:

Me and opera finally arrived at the chair men's demon mansion, We went inside to meet my new family there I met Iruma, and Suillivan, by what I saw they were having a student parent teacher meeting. Then Opera introduced me to Kalego and everyone else. Now at this point I'm really hoping that we all get along well with each other because everyone seems to be really nice and friendly here.

Opera's POV:

It is really nice to see everyone happy here and to see Y/N opening up a bit and getting to know the family. I'm going to prepare some tea for everyone and get dinner started so that hopefully it will be ready by either six or seven o'clock. I'm really hoping that everything goes over smoothly and that Y/N will be comfortable with her new home and how it's going to be around here. We Can Only Hope.

The next day
.
.
.
.

YOUR POV:

I must have fallen asleep quite early all I remember was eating dinner and hanging out with everyone, while having some delicious herbal tea that Opera made. I get out of my bed and look up at the clock on the wall it reads 9:00 am, I go to take a nice long thoughtful shower to begin my day. Hopefully it won't be to bad for a first day with everyone.

Opera's POV:

This morning I woke up at 6:00 to start my usual rounds around the mansion, I hear the shower going in Y/N's room since it's right next to mine, I take a few strolls around to make sure everything is in place and ready to start the day. Iruma is already in school and my master is reading his works to sign off for the day. Everything seems to be going smoothly to plan, for now that is anyway. For today's agenda I have to work with Iruma-kun's skills and tests to make sure he passes everything, with Y/N I have an assignment for them to work around the house sence they're no longer in school. Things I must say will be very interesting to see how they go.

Author's Note:

Thank you guys for reading this new book I've made, hopefully it will keep all my readers intrigued. Please reach out to me if you have any recommendations or anything to really say.

-summies

Word count: 631