chapter 15. The delay

You're POV:
  It's been about a day and Opera hadn't come home yet. I keep having this twisted, sickening, gut feeling that something is terribly wrong. I keep thinking to myself that, "maybe he got frustrated and went to a near by hotel?, Or maybe lord Suillivan summoned him," but no matter what I thought of, just something was to wrong.

Opera's POV:
   After all the things I did yesterday night, I couldn't just bring myself to go back home. To know that I've planned it all, and followed through the plans that I've created and done, some part of me feels guilty, but the other part makes me feel happy and good. I start to pack up my things from the hotel at which I stayed the night, and began the dreaded walk home. So many thoughts are going through my head, like "how is Y/N going to react when I come home, or what do I even tell them when they start to question my whereabouts." Though only one thing is for sure, and that is the emotional outbreak they're about to have once I step through that door and watch the news.

Author's Note:
  Word count: 258
  Hey thank you for all your guys support and for reading this book/chapter. Im sorry for not writing much at this time but I am very hopeful that I managed to still get this chapter out there for you. Hope you guys have a great rest of your day, and to stay safe out there.
  -summies