Chapter 8. the daily setups

Opera's POV:
  I get up at 6:00 am and went to go take a shower, before I go and start my tasks around the manor. While I was in the shower I heard the door open and saw Y/N's form starting to undress, "hello my love" I say as they start to come into the shower with me.
.
.
⚠️Lemon warning ⚠️

No one's pov:

  They start to wash each others body's and slowly begin to hold one another, Opera slowly and carefully starts to pin Y/N to the shower wall, both of them feeling the hot water run down them. As they begin to kiss and grind themselves on each other, feeling each others breath, tasting each others mouth, feeling each others teeth as you sink them into one another. Y/N lifts they're self up onto Opera and wraps they're legs around him. As Opera holds them up he puts himself at their opening, he slowly starts with the tip, teasing Y/N slowly just barley going in and out, Y/N gets annoyed with this so they bite his cat ears earning a full on thrust, they both moan real loudly as they filled the whole bathroom with skin slapping and loud moans, O-per-ahhh Y/N moans trying to say something but couldn't talk without gasping for air. As they were both about to cum Y/N got on their knees and started to suck him the rest of the way, choking on his long 8 inch dick Y/N began to go even deeper making themselves unable to breath, but they loved it, Opera started moaning uncontrollably and then let it all lose in their mouth. After rinsing off and cleaning up they finally begin they're day.

Lemon has stopped ⚠️

Opera's POV:

  I feel really great, but also very tired, I get dress and start to do my daily rounds around the manor . I begin to prepare the tea while Y/N begins the preparations for dinner tonight. I then check on Iruma to see if he is getting up for school since it's starting in about an hour so he needs to have a shower and eat breakfast before hand. After waking him up and getting him off to school I checked to make sure master Suillivan is doing alright with his duties of being a chair demon. This day is going by smoothly and according to plan.

You're POV:

  My body is a little sore from the rough sex from earlier, mostly from the bite marks. After I'm done preparing dinner for later tonight I help Opera with the rest of the things that needed to be done for today. Making sure that everything is ok we begin to have our own little tea breaks waiting for Iruma to come home and for grampa to get done with his work. Me and Opera are reading our favorite books, while occasionally looking up at each other to see if we are doing ok, 2:30 came around and we went to the door to welcome Iruma home and got him all ready for the rest of the evening, while Gramps finish up his last little bit of work we all get ready for the day at the carnival. We begin to go on rides and eat a lot of junk food but in the end it was worth it, our last ride was the Ferris wheel, we all got on and saw all of the pretty lights that where on, the night sky is always so peaceful I thought to myself. And just like that another happy day has ended.
.
.
.
.
Author's Note:
Word count: 694
  Hello my fellow readers, sorry I have not been posting as much as I would like to but after Easter my days got busy. I'm sorry for the inconveniences that this may have caused but I am back now and ready to do some more work. And as always feel free to comment anything you'd like to say and thank you for reading chapter 8 of "my special little kitten." Have a wonderful rest of your day
  -summies