Chapter 10 First Day

Author's Note:
  I'm going to add to Opera's personality a bit more, in this chapter for the week he will be a bit of a Yandere.

Opera's POV:
  I just woken up from a nice slumber, now I'm going to start cooking mine and Y/N's most favorite breakfast meal F/B/M=(your favorite breakfast Meal). For today's agenda I have planned a nice evening to go walk around at the fair sence it just now opened, while doing so I had also planned it as a picnic. I look down at my watch and read that it is 7 am, I am now finished with what I was making and got ready to serve it to Y/N.

You're POV:
  I had just woken up when I heard a knock at my door. Opera comes in with a small little bed table with my (F/B/M) on it, I look at him in awe and gave him a Peck on the lips as a thank you. We both began to eat the breakfast and watch our shows, I look over at him and ask "what are we going to do today?".  He then proceeds to tell me the plans and what to expect for the day, I look up at the clock and it reads 10 am. I then start to get ready for the day by having a shower, picking out my outfit, brushing my teeth,which btw my tooth paste is extremely minty holy shit,then I brushed my hair and put it up, I look over at Opera who is doing the same, But I never saw him with his hair down. Now this took me by surprise, he always has it in his signature braid, there hasn't been a single time where he didn't. His hair was long, wavey, magnificent even, it was thick, and luscious, the way his red locks went so elegantly with his skin and his body type, without me even realizing it, I came over and buried my face in it, it smelt so good, almost like a tropical berry alcohol drink mixed with his cologne. I'm not going to lie, I was already feeling the heated wetness between my thighs, *oh God* I thought to myself, I can't even believe that this guy loves me, he's to perfect in my eyes for me.

Opera's POV:
  I turn around and see Y/N standing there sniffing my hair. I only then started to realize that I have it out of my braid, I start to stand there laughing at them because of how silly they were being about it, They were shocked to see what it looks like out of the braid. The next thing I know Y/N is standing there rubbing their legs together,I think this is a way of them telling me they wants us to do bad things to each other. For me to grab them by the throat and force them down and to obey my every command, or maybe they want to take control over me, but I won't let them have that satisfaction, that won't be happening without a fight of course. But we must carry on through our day before it gets to late, after we get ready we head out the door and make our way to the fair grounds. We then proceed to walk around for a  bit, while I was setting up our picnic together I saw Y/N chatting with some random demon I haven't met before. I was looking at them from afar making sure he doesn't touch MY darling, he was getting awfully close with them. Y/N then spots me and calls me over, they then introduced me as their lover and that this random dude wasn't a demon but her ex. I feel my whole body start to tense up at that sentence, things are just now starting to get interesting, I think I might have to do something about this little ex of theirs later. WE SHALL SEE...
.
.
.
.
Author's Note
Word count:
  Hello my dear readers thank you for reading chapter 10, I know I haven't been posting as much but I promise to make sure that you guys will love this book, I'm still looking into ways to keep these special moments with Opera going. So like always if you have any recommendations plz put them down in the comments. And have a wonderful rest of your day.
  -summies