Chapter 11. The Ex

You're POV:
  I was introducing Opera to my ex, I look over at Opera to see him giving my ex a sinister look. I then acknowledge the situation and began to tell my ex that we had plans for today, so to end the conversation quickly I had grabbed Opera's hand and began to speed walk away with him. I look over at him to see that he won't take his gaze off of Ex/N (ex's name), I start to sigh and pulled him over to the side to talk to him about it. I told him that " me and Ex/N have no connection emotionally or physically together. Therefore you should not be upset or jealous about us talking."

Opera's POV:
  I was sitting there listening to Y/N talk about their ex, but I just couldn't get it through my head. They knew Y/N before I did and got to be with them first, I glanced down at Y/N and saw that they were still talking, but I couldn't hear them over my thoughts. So this is what jealousy feels like?, Well if that's the case I don't like it. I then proceeded to grab them and called it a day. We walked back home and I got straight to working on dinner with a irritated expression, I look over and saw Y/N getting ready for the rest of the night, I then looked down at the sink filled with different knifes and thought to myself "which one would be the one for my perfect crime".
.
.
.
.
Author's Note:
Word count: 317
  Hey sorry I'm late for this chapter I just had a lot of things to do. But as always I hope you guys continue to read this book and like it, feel free to leave some feed back and make sure to have a wonderful rest of your day.
  -Summies