Chapter 18. Time after time

You're POV:
  The next morning I woke up feeling a really bad hangover. Now I don't know what exactly happened to me yesterday, but all I can remember was Gramps talking with me about random things before I fell unconscious.Which also reminds me, what happened to Iruma.

Opera's POV:
  I start to prepare everyone's breakfast and begin to put it all on the table. I look up at the time and saw that it was 8:00 am, now I take a mental note in my head:

. Tea ☕ ✅
. Everyone's F/b/m ✅
. See if Y/N gain consciousness and to also see if they remember anything- not done yet
. Get everyone ready for the day -not done yet

After going through everything, I then start to walk to everyone's room to have them get ready.

Iruma's POV:
  I awoke super groggy this morning. I look at the time and see that it is 8:20 am, I then hear a knock on my door and Opera's voice saying that breakfast is done. I start to get on the outfit I choose to wear for today. and then it hit me, like a wall of a thousand bricks, I start to remember yesterday and Gramps talking with me, he gave me a tea and the next thing I know i fell asleep.

Lord Suillivan POV:
  I woke up early to get some work done and to head out for breakfast. I make it down stairs to see that no one has came yet, I look at the time and it says 8:45 am, "they must be tired still" I thought to myself, I begin to eat my breakfast while I wait for everyone.

Your POV:
  I get out of the shower and start to get dress when Opera comes in. He came and sat next to me and we talk for a bit, he then takes my hand and brings me down stairs to breakfast. I see everyone waiting for me and Opera, then we sit down and begin to eat. I wonder how today is going to be.