chapter 12 the off day

Opera's POV:
  After yesterday I've been planning on what I should do. I look over at the clock on the wall, it reads 2pm, I've already got everything done for today. I guess I should go see how Y/N is doing.

You're POV:
  Me and Opera got done with everything for today but something just didn't feel right, I just couldn't shake this feeling I have. I go to take a bath just to relax a bit,  I wanted to do something nice for myself so I decided to use the jacuzzi this time, I put roses 🌹 in the water, I got the bath table out for my food, and drink, I also had a projector to play my favorite shows. I guess today is just a relax day. I'm sitting in the tub feeling the nice hot water take over my body, my muscles relax almost immediately when I got in. I then hear opera knocking on my bedroom door, and there it is that feeling again, the feeling of dread and uneasiness, I'm only starting to get this feeling when I'm around him. I then hear my bedroom door open, and then the bathroom door, I look over at him  and asked what he wanted. He started to undress and got into the tub with me, I didn't want to say no, nor did I want to kick him out, because he didn't do anything wrong, but I'm just so confused why I now have a bad feeling about him.

Opera's POV:
  I go over to Y/N's room and knocked on their door. I didn't get a response so I let myself in, I didn't see them on their bed but I heard things in the bathroom. so I go and open the door to the room and see that my love is having a nice relaxing bath, so I go to have one with them. But they feel tense about something, they have been feeling off all day to day and I don't understand why. So I continue to hold and cherish them and said that "everything will be ok and whatever it is bugging you it won't be for long." So at the end of relax time we decided just to call it a night and fell asleep in each others arms, I ponder to myself "is it that ex of theirs that's bothering them, and if so, I shall take care of that problem."
.
.
.
.
Author's Note:
Word count:497
  Thank you all  for your guy's support and votes on my chapters I really appreciate it, I hope you guys still like this series of opera and stay tuned with the book as there is still more to come, as always you can leave comments about what I should do to make it more intriguing, or what other books you would want to see after this one is done. Have a wonderful rest of your day and stay safe out there.
  -summies