Chapter 4 later that day

Your pov:

After setting up everything for dinner later me and Opera sat down to discuss more things, like how I have to greet my now new little brother with respect sense he will become the new demon lord in a few years. After discussing what we need to do before Iruma gets home from school we have a little bit of a break. Opera is making his nice herbal tea for relaxation time and we planned on watching a movie while lord Suillivan is away fulfilling his duties as a chairman demon, must be hard to be loyalty.

Opera's POV:

I begin to make me and Y/N our tea when I hear them putting on the TV, it sounds like we are watching euphoria, this might get interesting for just the two of us but only time will tell what happens during our Netflix and chill section. I just can't wait as I smirk to myself, I hope they're ready for what comes next.

Your pov:

I searched through Netflix and found a movie I haven't seen yet, it's called euphoria it seems intriguing enough, though it says there are a lot of sex scenes in it but hopefully it doesn't get to weird. I set up the movie and get up to see what Opera is doing when all of the sudden the lights get dim and opera is already at the couch with our teas ready. He asks if I already found the movie I wanted to watch, I nod my head yes and sat next to him and pressed play. Hopefully no one gets to uncomfortable.

No one's pov:

You and Opera began to watch the movie and enjoy some of your guys tea. Opera looks down at the clock and sees that Iruma-kun comes home in about 2 hours, Opera thinks to himself "we should have enough time to do what I want." He turns to Y/N and slowly starts to lean in for a kiss, Y/N is a little bit surprised at his reaction but doesn't really give it much thought as they begin to fall into the lustful sin.

Your pov:

When we were watching the sex scenes come on the TV I think Opera saw right through me, I was starting to get wet with all the erotic scenes displayed on the screen and so was he. It first started as a kiss, and then continued as a really hot make out section, then it only escalated from there. Oh God I hope nothing ruins this moment.
.
.
.
.

Author's Note:

Word count:482

I'm going to leave you guys wondering what happens next with this cliffhanger. In the next chapter is the lemon and bdsm scenes. Stay tuned, and remember you can always tell me what you guys think in the comments section have a wonderful day, until next time
-summies 💞