Chapter 23. Dream part.4

Your POV:

  As I opened the door everything went completely black. I thought * how could I have let myself get knocked out again after like the 6th damn time.* But yet how am I still able to move around, unless, I put my hand on the wall and start to slide it across all while walking down what feels like a hallway hoping to find a light switch or any light source of that matter. I finally came across some light wondering where it was illuminating from as I looked over to my right I saw the tiniest of windows I have ever seen since being down here in the underworld. I tried to look around in the lit up area to see if I could find a reliable light source to help me through what appears to be a long dark hallway. To my surprise I found an old beaten up lantern 🏮 I hurried over to it in hopes of it being able to work, it still has everything that should be able to bring it back to use. I dug in my pockets and found my beloved lighter and lit the candle🕯️ held within the lantern, I picked it up and continued down the long pathway ahead of me. *I really hope the boys aren't too worried about me, or that they can hopefully find me soon, what if they don't actually care about me?, What if Opera is just using me for his own benefits?,* All of these thoughts just keep rushing through my head as I continue walking, feeling though as if I'm not getting anywhere near my objective I start to run, I look everywhere frantically trying to find a way out of this awful place. Finally what felt like all of eternity I made it to what appears to be a giant wooden door with a bunch of locks on it, It reminds me of the medieval times where the castle doors were wooden and heavily guarded. I start to open the heavy door and notice the way out of this building, I jump with joy and run out to a beautiful meadow of flowers, as I look down I'm wearing a magnificent Lolita outfit, it was (Y/F/C=your favorite color) and had ( Y/F/D= your favorite design) I got up and started to spin around happily thinking I was finally free, not realizing that the dreaded nightmare has just only begun....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors Note:
Word count: 517
   Hello my lovelies I hope you all are having a wonderful day/ evening/night. I know I haven't posted in forever but please do forgive. I am still continuing to write this story even though I am sadly not able to write in this book as much as I wanted to I hope to please you guys as much as I can. As always have a great rest of your day and remember to always stay safe out there in the world, especially since now it is a very scary time that all of us are living in.

    -summies