Chapter 9 The days after

Opera's POV:
I woke up much earlier this morning then I usually do, So I decide to do my daily rounds early as well. I didn't hear anything because I had my ear buds in so I couldn't hear myself being loud, you see Iruma-kun and Master Sullivan left on a trip this morning because of spring break and won't be back for about a week. I'm actually quite happy to have the house for myself and of course with Y/N. But I must have woken her up from my singing because I hear the shower going and them walking around up there, I start to go back to working on everything that I have planned for the rest of today.

You're POV:
I awaken to Opera singing to Rod Stewart (above is the song called "your in my heart." By rod Stewart) real loudly in the kitchen. I look over at the clock and it reads 6 am, I think I will have a shower early and help Opera out with the daily duties of today. As I go into the shower and turned on my Bluetooth speaker I heard Opera speaking through the door, saying that we have a week for ourselves and that Gramps and Iruma left for spring break, So I hurry up with my shower and see what we have planned for today. Me and opera decide to go to the store to get some groceries for later tonight, while we are out we also decide to do some stuff shopping because Gramps left me some money to buy clothes and other things, as we walk through the stores together I kept seeing little kids with their parents, couples / lovers holding hands, and can't help think to myself " It must be so wonderful to have such things,like love and compassion for one another." I look back at Opera who is looking around at the different collars just so he can bully Kalego later on with them. I sigh to myself and continue to shop around for the things I like and find interesting at the most.

Opera's POV:

I look back at Y/N and see that they seem kinda depressed, maybe angry, I start to wonder what they might be thinking about but I can't really place it. By the looks of it they won't stop staring at the families walking by which makes me believe that they want their own or perhaps they wish they had that type of family growing up. Either way it makes me sad about they're situation that they are in. So I decide to take them out to ice cream to make them feel even the slightest of better, this is a cute little date I thought to myself, just me and them watching the sunset sence we have been out all day, eating our favorite ice cream 🍨 together. We both finally decided to go home and call it a night, we ate dinner, watched some movies, and got ready for bed

Your pov:

As both me and Opera got ready for bed we decide to cuddle until we fall asleep. We both laid there whispering sweet nothings in each others ears, and turned out the lights. I can't wait to start our own week together... How exciting.

Author's Note:
Word count: 642
Hello my beautiful sinful kitties, thank you for reading chapter 9 of my book. I know it's been really slow but I promise you guys that I'm trying to build up to the bdsm parts, and other fantasies like that. It's just I'm trying to do more research in how to build a good book so I've been being late on my due times. But as always please tell me what you guys think and have a wonderful rest of your day.
-summies